Director of Marketing Carena
We are a team of medical, technology, and consumer marketing specialists who are passionate
about creating the best health care experience possible. We are thought leaders and experts in
where healthcare is heading. Our solutions revolutionize how people access health care and
providers deliver it.
Our core business is developing and operating 24/7 virtual clinics where ?virtual visits? are
delivered via phone and video chat ? anytime, anywhere. We partner closely with large
employers and health systems to deliver services to over 5.5 million people in 5 states under
their own brands or through our consumer brand (www.caresimple.com). We specialize in
engaging consumers through the use of telemedicine or ?virtual care? and are building the next
generation software platform for patients and providers.
Carena is a fast growing company and is poised to create a massive shift in healthcare delivery
over the next few years.
1. Develop and execute on a tactical marketing plan for achieving our business objectives.
2. Oversee all marketing communications including advertising, web marketing (website and
blogs), sales collateral, member, and client communication materials.
3. Develop and maintain the following market analysis:
a. General healthcare market data and trends relevant to Carena?s business
b. Health system market insights and trends
c. Database of companies that provide services to the health system market
d. Detailed competitive analysis of companies that compete directly or indirectly with
4. Design, implement, and manage Carena corporate SEO and SEM programs and provide
on-going analysis and assessment of their effectiveness.
5. Create, manage, and track health system marketing campaigns and provide on-going
analysis and assessment of effectiveness.
6. Source, negotiate contracts, and oversee vendor relationships.
7. Work with the marketing and client delivery teams to conceptualize and create effective
member communications to drive engagement.
8. Oversee the execution of tradeshows, presentations, and public speaking opportunities.
9. Train and supervise the Marketing Communications Specialist to assist in the execution of
print production, event management, and other marketing projects.
10. Manage and ensure the success of the Marketing Communications Specialist.
11. Manage an operating budget for marketing.
? BA/BS or equivalent degree required.
? Minimum of 2 years experience in a significant marketing management role
? A minimum of 3 years experience as a senior contributor in a product marketing,
corporate marketing or channel marketing function for an organization that sold
products or services to the health system market.
? Creative, independent thinker with a track record of thought leadership
? Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Carena, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
We provide a strong benefits package including competitive salary, medical, dental and vision
coverage for employees and dependents, 401k, and a generous paid time off allowance.
Employment is dependent upon successful completion of background check, reference
checks, and drug screen.
||1601 Fifth Avenue |
Seattle, WA 98101