Director of Marketing Pure Home
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED A great man once asked, Why join the Navy when you can become a pirate? Ever ask yourself why you get out of bed in the morning? Well, not if you join the crew at Pure Home. We are out to truly change the world and bring joy into millions of homes every day by causing a revolution in the home dcor marketplace " one of the last industries to transition online. And believe me, the opportunity is endless!
We are coming off of a memorable 2012 year and are now ready to advance our revolutionary cause by further challenging the status quo to help consumers make better choices " so we need more hands on deck. And lets face it; everybody loves a good revolution from time-to-time.
The industry has been dominated by the status quo; those companies who fight to protect their old-fashion business models and we are turning the status quo on its head. Purehome.com offers an exhaustive access to tons of products from marquee brands, a beautifully designed visual experience and an unparalleled product recommendation platform. Using our patent-pending search technology is how we bring about change, which is being trumpeted as strategic to the sustainability of the industry and the next ecommerce home-run coming out of Seattle. We believe our unique and real innovation is changing the course of the industry, by unlocking the creative spirit of one of the most challenging consumer experiences " home dcor, color and furniture.
If you've got a pirate mentality, unstoppable entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to lead a team of people in a cause, please contact us! If you want to drive industry executives crazy while bringing joy to millions of consumers, and are ready to ditch business-as-usual drudgery and set out on a new adventure, wed love to meet you!
Director of Marketing
As the Director of Marketing, you are part of the leadership team ensuring that the business continues its impressive rate of growth. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, spirited team player that wants to be in the middle of the action. The executives in this company are competitive and love to win. If this sounds like you, then read on.
A successful candidate will possess exceptional vision, leadership and have a proven track record of delivering results for an organization with multiple business units. You will have significant involvement with the direction of the company. Smart ideas and opinions are welcomed and implemented immediately.
- Develop cost-effective customer acquisition channels.
- Steward the entire Marketing and PR strategy of the company.
- Design, execute and manage various customer acquisition campaigns simultaneously.
- Cooperate with in-house and external design teams to develop effective creative campaigns that drive customer acquisition.
- Deep technical and hands-on SEO experience.
- Ability to develop link-building strategies.
- Experience managing or setting paid-search campaign strategies.
- Past experience with cost-per-lead and cost-per-acquisition models.
- Intimate knowledge of cutting-edge analytical tools to monitor traffic: such as Google Analytics, Webtrends, Alexa, and SEOMoz.
- Ability to translate data/metrics into actions that result in increasing online sales.
- Strong working knowledge of social networking, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google +.
- Ability to set revenue, customer acquisition, and ROI targets.
- Own campaign planning and budgeting, including optimization of spend across Search Engines, Google Display, Exchanges, Direct Buys, CSEs and Retargeting.
- Define channel KPIs and develop regular reporting to measure channel performance/progress.
- Analyze campaign results and report insights, opportunities and challenges to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Bachelors degree. Do you have an MBA? Well, that works too, but its not required
- 5+ years of customer acquisition experience
- Expertise in digital advertising and affiliate programs
- Experience in direct-marketing and ecommerce
- Experience applying analytics to determine ROI on cross-channel marketing efforts
- Well-versed in site-side marketing, including user experience, navigation, and conversion
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to synthesize and analyze data to identify trends and marketing opportunities.
- Self-starter, highly organized, and able to develop relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Able to form strong work teams, create positive and supportive culture.
- Loves to shop, with native experience doing so on and off of the Internet. Strong customer and user intuition.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to foresee, interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly.
- Exceptional leadership with product management, budgets and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to drive achievement of long-term strategic business goals, as well as short-term budgeting targets.
||120 Lakeside Ave |
Seattle, WA 98122
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Marketing & Merchandising|
|Tags:||marketing ecommerce startup |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We help facilitate better color communication between your walls, your furniture, your colors, and you. We know it can be hard approaching color for the first time- sometimes the color is too shy, other times too loud. We act as matchmakers by introducing you to the colors we know you'll be compatible with.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at Pure Home
|Headquarters:||120 Lakeside Ave|
Seattle, WA 98122
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||You might not be able to hear it, but your walls are having a conversation with your furniture.
Sometimes that conversation is a joyful chat, other times it's more like a tense debate. Our goal is to keep that conversation flowing and friendly.
Once you've chosen your colors and created a Look you love, we'll recommend products that match your style. You can save these to your Looks for inspiration or buy them right here in our marketplace.
Whether you're starting a new home, remodeling, or downsizing to something more intimate, we're here to help you make your home distinctly you.
Start creating your dream home today.|
Support Pure Home with Social Media services