Director of Mortgage Operational and Risk Analytics Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia is looking to add a Director of Mortgage Analytics (Director). Mortgage is a highly strategic line of business within Trulia and a vital piece of our overall consumer proposition. The Director's primary responsibilities will be to ensure the quality and improve performance of Trulia's mortgage products.
The ideal candidate will take personal satisfaction in hunting down opportunities to make our mortgage marketplace more efficient. They will enjoy developing a deep, analytic understanding of ways that Trulia can use its mortgage products to help connect home buyers to their dream homes. The candidate will be hypothesis-driven, but have passion for finding solutions across a variety of internal and external data sources. They will be analytical with a quantitative approach but also understand the big picture objectives.
The Director will be tasked with achieving three main objectives:
- Set the analytic agenda for the mortgage business: Be the lead on our mortgage data strategy and bring a fresh perspective to our mortgage marketplace. Build an analytic understanding of how our marketplace works today and identify opportunities to improve in our ability to meet consumer and lender needs. Build analytic infrastructure, scorecards, KPIs, etc.
- Bring unique insights to the mortgage team: Independently find insights and opportunities to grow our mortgage marketplace through better utilization of our existing data and products or through new opportunities. Perform root cause analyses of outcomes and develop meaningful, actionable insights that fit with our broader strategy.
- Support mortgage business and Trulia in hitting its key operating objectives: Workin close partnership with consumer and industry product leads to ensure operating and financial metrics are met and strategies are delivered. Given the nature of mortgage data and products, also work in close partnership with legal and other corporate functions to ensure compliance.
- Quantitative background with significant background in statistics
- World-class analytic capabilities and a bias for fact-based decision making
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with thoroughness and attention to detail
- Experience working as part of a diverse, cross-functional teams and demonstrated ability to attract, motivate and develop top talent
- Team player who is comfortable with uncertainty and a faced-paced environment
- Industry experience in lead gen conversion analysis and/or risk analytics
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED