Director of NA Sales at Jaspersoft in San Francisco, CA Jaspersoft
The North American Sales Director is responsible for managing the new business sales team through a period of tremendous growth. In this mission-critical role the NA Sales Director must showcase a deep understanding of sales processes and methodologies, keen analytic reasoning, and proven success leading sales teams in the business intelligence market. The position provides significant autonomy to strategically develop systems and processes that will support scalable growth and provide tactical leadership to our growing team of sales professionals.
- Own, drive and execute on the strategic and tactical plans to grow new and additional business to exceed monthly and quarterly goals.
- Assist the team in managing complex sales cycles with multiple stake holders.
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly revenue within a 10% margin of error.
- Optimize sales processes to drive maximum productivity and performance from our team
- Hire, motivate, coach and provide training to increase productivity and skill sets of employees
- 10+ years of experience selling software solutions to enterprise accounts to LOB, IT departments and C-level executives, with 5+ years in a sales management capacity
- Strong leader with coaching and mentoring experience combined with the drive to make an impact in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience running teams with 5-15 sales executives and managing a team responsible for delivering $10M-$25M in sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Versatility in presenting technical concepts to audiences with mixed capabilities.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the open source community.
- BS Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the software market, open source key players and projects.
- A high level of technical understanding.
||San Francisco, CA |