Director of Operations Craftsy
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED A fast-growing Internet education start up is looking for a passionate and seasoned executive to work in our rapidly expanding video-based content production team. The ideal candidate has outstanding managerial experience and credits as a line producer.
Chief responsibilities include process management, budgeting, cost tracking, and production resource allocation. Additional responsibilities include hiring and onboarding full-time, contract and freelance employees, as well as cost, quality, and time analysis.
Sympoz is a Denver-based start-up in the online education, social, and commerce space. Sympoz lets people follow their passions and learn from renowned experts, creating communities where people watch, interact and learn on their own schedule. Sympoz was founded in May 2010 by an experienced executive team. The company is well funded and growing rapidly, but still has an exciting start-up feel. We offer great benefits including health, paid holidays, and 401k. www.sympoz.com and www.craftsy.com
- Strong project management skills
- Proven track record of hiring, leading and managing large teams and complicated processes
- Excellent data analysis and forecasting skills
- 5-7 years managerial experience in a high-volume process driven environment (production experience as a line producer a plus)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and juggle many projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
To be considered for this position, please use our online hiring form to submit the following:
- Cover letter clearly addressing the position description
Location: Denver, CO 80211
Start Date: Review of applications will begin immediately
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience + Stock Options
Benefits: Medical, 401K, Paid Vacation
Hours: This is a full time position working out of our LoHi offices in downtown Denver.
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED