Director of Partner Solutions - Activation Team MarketShare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing, analytics, consulting, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
Director of Partner Solutions - Client Activation Team
MarketShare has a long-standing partnerships to bring better insight into marketing and media optimization. Now we are developing a dedicated team to accelerate these successful partnershisp. This position is a 100% sales role, responsible for engaging the enterprise sales, agency sales and client services teams to find qualified opportunities for MarketShare. You'll work within a strategic selling process to ensure partner field teams are fully aware and trained on the potential value MarketShare can create for their clients, and provide the "first line" expertise to help sharpen and qualify the needs of those clients prior to enlisting support from MarketShare's own sales or service teams. You'll be supported by a marketing team who will assist you in preparing appropriate messages and materials of relevance to your partner contacts and their clients, and have a team of world-class subject experts able to leap in and help advance the opportunities through the sales pipeline.
This position could be based in NYC or Northern CA. Extensive domestic travel (>50%) is required. Some international travel.
- Work with our partner's own sales and client services teams to develop and progress a pipeline of qualified opportunities sufficient to hit target revenue generation quotas
- Prospect effectively through partner introductions to engage decision-makers at viable prospect companies in relevant dialogue on how MarketShare can help them achieve their goals and/or minimize their pain points.
- Provide a smooth handoff of qualified leads to MarketShare Client Solutions or Strategist subject experts at appropriate points in the funnel.
- Coordinate with Business Development team to align activities and further the goals of our strategic roadmap for our partnerships
- Contribute to the culture of MarketShare.
What We Look For
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidates possess previous experience delivering scalable SaaS products, and quite comfortable with data intensive, analytics products from concept to launch.
Must Haves: (please highlight your experience specifically with enterprise Saas based predictive analytics products)
- 7+ years of demonstrated lead generation and/or partner activation success
- Previous success working with search giants such as the Googles, Yahoos, Bings of the world, and their ecosystems is most desirable
- Demonstrated ability to sell sophisticated services + SAAS solutions to senior marketers
- Experience with strategic selling processes, in particular with channel partner activation
- Strong familiarity with the use of analytical methods and tools with respect to measuring and improving marketing returns and business performance.
- Self-starter with ability to diagnose needs and solve problems independently.
- Effective multi-tasker comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly effective communications skills in both verbal and written form.
- Bachelors degree required
- Formal sales training and/or certification is highly preferred
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare Employees with unsolicited resumes.
||Redwood Shores, CA 94065 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED