Director of Product, Live Game Operations Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Director of Product, Live Game Operations
San Francisco, California
We are looking for a Director of Product to join our rapidly growing team and develop next-generation mobile social gaming experiences for our users. The position title and level can be tailored to your experience and skill sets.
- Manage multiple project teams and external partners to deliver innovative mobile social gaming applications
- Establish the overall vision, roadmap, budget and strategic plan for the game development team
- Collaborate with product managers, artists, and engineers to deliver high quality products on time and on budget
- Motivate, guide and empower team members to achieve superior resultsÂ
- Work closely with Marketing, PR, Legal, and other teams to deliver games to marketÂ
- Drive studio strategy and business model, and take ownership of the roadmapÂ
- 3+ years of game product management experienceÂ
- Direct experience in social and/or mobile gaming in leadership roleÂ
- Passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.Â Dedicated to bringing innovation to users
- Able to work in a high-paced, deadline-driven environmentÂ
- Stays current on the latest social gaming mechanisms
- Strong quantitative analysis skills is a strong plusÂ
- Ability to manage external art/engineering teamsÂ
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writtenÂ
- Enjoys a start-up environment; ready to grow with the companyÂ
- Excellent management skills, flexibility, and ability to handle uncertaintiesÂ
- B.A. or B.S.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services