Director of Product Management for Security Intelligence Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
With its Enterprise Security solution, Splunk is now a Leader in Gartner's SIEM magic quadrant. At the same time, Fast Company has named Splunk the 4th most innovative company in the world and #1 most innovative in Big Data.
Splunk is revolutionizing how security and fraud threats are identified and mitigated via Big Data analysis.
Would you be up to the challenge of taking Splunk's portfolio of Security related product offerings to further heights?
Beyond stellar product management credentials, the ideal candidate has a significant track record with SIEM products plus the vision, knowledge and passion to innovate the security marketplace with Big Data analysis techniques.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Provide product management leadership for the entire portfolio of Splunk's security specific solutions on top of the Splunk platform
- Define and prioritize the work of a group of highly talented engineers and user interaction designers
- Collaborate with a very strong team of security sales and marketing leaders
- Act as Splunk's face to customers and partners for all of Splunk's productized security solutions
Education: Got it!
- 5+ years product management experience
- Expert knowledge of the SIEM product space
- Expert knowledge in operational (information) security and analytics.
- Experience in a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience with Agile a strong plus
- Prior experience with SOC, CIRT operations a plus
- Experience with data analysis including statistical models, visual data exploration/visualization, ideally in the context of advanced security threat detection
- Prior experience with Splunk a plus
- MSCS highly preferred
- MBA a huge plus
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has 5,600 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cybersecurity, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk now has over 800 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco with offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED