Director of Products- Partner Solutions Fixya
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED As the largest product support community, FixYa helps consumers to repair and maintain the things they own by enabling them to ask questions and get answers from passionate enthusiasts, subject experts, and professionals. Additionally, pre-purchase collaboration by our users within our community results in smarter decisions and happier customers.
The Director of Products ? Partner Solutions role is focused on defining and building the various products our partners use as part of the company?s monetization strategy. These products include Ad related products and features, Analytics Dashboards, Local services Marketplace, and Content syndication platform. This position will work across the organization to create the set of products required to grow our audience and monetization via our partners.
The ideal candidate should have all the following skills:
- Proven experience in designing and building monetization driven products for a large scale internet company
- Solid knowledge in building and optimizing ad driven products.
- Experience with executing and managing partnerships with large enterprise companies
- A solid executor, someone who gets things done at a nimble environment.
- Master the 4 P?s of product marketing and have solid track record executing them.
- Collaborate with the business, user experience and engineering teams during product discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features
- Produces meticulous and thorough Project Requirement Documents
- Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product specifications using written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases as well as user experience generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy documents
- Experienced running A/B tests and analyzing results to ensure optimal decision making with respect to key performance indicators and usability in particular
- Analytical and creative at the same time
- Strong marketing background
- Experienced in working with remote engineers
- Flourishes in high paced, demanding environments
-Solid experience in managing product at a start up - A MUST
-Experience in collaborating and interfacing with large ad networks and platforms, brand manufacturers, etc.
-Graduate of an accredited 4-year college or university
-8-10 years of relevant product management experience
-BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields a plus
||San Mateo, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Mayfield Fund
, Pitango Venture Capital All Jobs: at Fixya
|Headquarters:||San Mateo, CA 94403|
|Industry:||Networking and Equipment|
|Company Profile:||Fixya is the world's largest product support community website online. With over 30 million members collaborating on product related tips and support issues, Fixya provides consumers with user feedback and solutions to problems related to any product, before and after the purchase. From figuring out how to fix cars, which cameras to buy, or how to operate a new iPhone, the Fixya community of hobbyists, tinkerers and gadget-savvy stay-at-home moms share real world experience and practical advice. Fixya is part of the DIY revolution, transforming how we help ourselves as well as each other to solve everyday problems. Our objective is to become the most relevant source for product information, whether it's a vitamin, a smart phone, or even a box of cereal. Fixya is profitable and fast growing company.|
Support Fixya with Social Media services