Director of Research Product Analytics E-Poll Market Research
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED E-Poll seeks a Director of Research Product Analytics for its New York office. The position will be responsible for analysis and reporting on our existing repository of ongoing survey tracking data including TV program tracking, Brand, Celebrity and Character tracking data. The position's primary focus will be on analysis of TV tracking data to provide actionable insights on the television landscape for existing and potential clients, with an emphasis on media companies and ad sales targets. The Director of Product Analytics will also give input on the development of new products in line with the company's overall objectives. This position will report to the SVP of Research.
- Provide strategic analysis and reporting of TV Tracking data from E-Poll's suite of Cable and Broadcast TV products as well as Brand, Character and Celebrity tracking for existing clients and for public release.
- Collaborate with SVP of Research in the creation of new products that will address consumer needs in the marketplace and help generate additional revenue.
- Perform in-depth analysis of product tracking data to gain a better understanding of the television landscape, and creating opportunities for revenue generation from existing research.
- Enhance existing products to better meet client needs and increase value.
- Stay ahead of clients' changing needs, industry trends and competition in order to actively identify/develop new product opportunities and extensions.
- Answer questions surrounding reports and data
- Provide support to end users
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+years quantitative market research experience with consumer data, on client or supplier side
- Must have recent media and entertainment research experience, preferably at an agency or conducting sales research
- Knowledge of entertainment media and digital landscape required
- Strong secondary data analysis and strong writing ability ? can digest large data sets into cohesive and succinct stories that are actionable for clients
- Self motivated ? able to work independently but also a team player
- This job offers a creative opportunity to someone who has strong curiosity and interest in discovering new trends in the area of media and entertainment
- Proficient user of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED