DIRECTOR OF RETAIL SALES AND CHANNEL OPERATIONS XCOR Aerospace
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED OVERVIEW --
XCOR is seeking a Director of Retail Sales And Channel Operations reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. The successful candidate will be a consummate communicator and has demonstrated they are a confident, well organized multi-tasker who understands the retail suborbital space tourism and science / education / research markets.
The successful candidate must be able to fit-in and stand-out in a rapidly evolving entrepreneurial business where the original founders are still actively engaged in the leadership of the enterprise. You must be able to hit the ground running and assume responsibility for an emerging growth business that is just coming online, including managing existing XCOR team members and an extended business enterprise.
Example responsibilities will include, but not be limited, to the following;
RETAIL FLIGHT SALES CHANNEL MANAGEMENT
For the retail channel, ensure the performance of the General Sales Agent (GSA) and related third party sales agents including:
A) Facilitating and enabling the GSA and agents to meet sales goals.
B) Ensuring medical screening and training programs meet regulatory and XCOR unique requirements,
C) Develop with channel partners appropriate marketing and sales strategies.
D) Developing and implementing the overall flight and customer experience
SCIENCE/EDUCATION/RESEARCH (SER) FLIGHT SALES CHANNEL MANAGEMENT
The following are anticipated to be included in the duties or responsibility of the Director?s team:
1) Establishing new and nurturing existing relationships with Payload Integrators, on a global basis.
2) Managing / Maintaining the Lynx Payload Users Guide (PUG) and Interface Control Document (ICD).
3) Establishing and facilitating the availability of local facilities to be used by payload integrators and customers. And as necessary, responding to unique needs appropriately.
4) Establish, monitor, maintain and enhance the safety / security review protocols and process(es) for ensuring a payload may be safely carried on Lynx and returned to the customer.
5) Establish the processes needed to train flying scientists, XCOR staff (on customer payloads), and others as appropriate.
6) Establish marketing and sales strategies needed to augment the SER Channel payload integrators.
7) Implement programs to educate key decision makers and foster the market growth of SER flights.
- BS degree in Engineering, MBA or Masters in Engineering Preferred
- Ten or more years work experience in relevant field(s) strongly preferred.
- Experience in the safety, space, and aerospace sectors that included external interactions with the public, scientists, academics, and government officials
- Contracts and compliance experience a plus
- Experience with a space related government sector employer and/or customer base a plus
- Successfully demonstrated experience in managing small highly effective teams.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must be able to travel extensively, including internationally
Must be 18 years or older.
Must be a U.S. citizen or hold Resident Alien status (aka Green Card).
Must be proficient in spoken and written standard American English.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds mass.
Must be able to climb a ladder.
||PO Box 1163 |
Mojave, CA 93502
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED