Director of Sales Architecting Innovation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Director of Sales will plan and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve the sales objectives assigned to them. The primary focus of the RDS is to:
- Sustain and grow the usage of the company's products and services within their account base;
- Develop new business accounts within their region; Aggressive telephone and email activity i.e. 60+ touches a day when actively prospecting (several days a week)
- Support the marketing efforts of the company through attendance at company and industry events
- Maintain and expand their industry and product knowledge so to be relevant and beneficial to our clients and prospects
This position requires the ability to analyze current environments, create a compelling business solution, complete with detailed financial analysis, present the findings and propose specific technology recommendations to improve current business processes. The Director must possess a high degree of creativity, organizational and process development skills and have a proven track record with presenting to Senior Management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Expected to meet or exceed assigned revenue and target metric objectives within the assigned region.
- Responsible for leading the company's efforts in sales calls, presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, internal training, assessment services and proposals related to our products. This involves applying a consultative approach and ability to direct our support resources in analyzing the customer's business and technology requirements and developing customized solutions to fit the need.
- Prepare accurate and timely sales reports
- Work with Support and Product Development to identify and implement new opportunities within major accounts.
- Drive and coordinate account planning sessions when appropriate based on revenue potential.
- Protect and increase a profitable revenue stream within current accounts. Ensure all accounts have had a "touch" every 90 days. Seek out expansion opportunities to further penetrate account both high and wide.
Maintain a commitment to the company's sales processes, values and business code of ethics.
- Assist in resolving any ongoing technical issues with the customer as appropriate and requested.
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Requires knowledge typically gained through the attainment of a four-year degree.
- Requires 5 - 10 years experience in the areas of technology solutions sales and consulting.
- Experience selling complex solutions and services.
- Self-motivated and competitive with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience calling on Major Accounts and National Accounts selling complex solutions.
- Experienced negotiator, self-motivated, strong organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Well versed in technologies surrounding the software development industry
- Proficient and demonstrable experience in prospecting, qualifying, creating value-based demonstrations, ability to write and direct proposal preparation, experienced in objection handling and negotiating.
- Strong organizational skills. Must be able to assemble additional technical assistance as required.
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Very competitive
- Uncapped based on gross revenue
- Progressively tiered
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Architecting Innovation was founded by technology professionals that noticed that many organizations were struggling to find a way to realize the benefits of strategic IT investments. This problem isn't unique to any one organization or industry. Rather, it is typically rooted in communication and alignment problems coupled with an IT organization that doesn't have the tools and process in place to deliver projects, products or technology solutions that will give your organization an edge over the long-term.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at Architecting Innovation
|Headquarters:||4304 Eldorado Drive|
Plano, TX 75093
The mission of AI is to apply our unique expertise of advanced technological strategy, creating transformative processes and teams, and to generate a rate of innovation and advancement that is both exponential and sustainable. In so doing, AI is positioned to be the provider of choice for companies and governments who are committed to the reality of a rapidly advancing marketplace.
In today's economy, the rate of innovation is exponential; the best technology wins.
To transform the consulting industry from a project based fulfillment structure, to an agile team of professionals who enable organizations to achieve optimal organic growth and drive best in class innovative results.
To hire and retain the highest quality professionals in the industry and give those professionals the opportunity to do what they do best every day.
Maintain a centralized focus on quality, abstaining from any opportunities misaligned with the core objective of premium outcome.
All efforts of the business are intricately aligned and flawlessly executed.
To utilize our extensive network, reputation, and diligent hiring and screening processes to always ensure that every team member is within the top 5 of their respective area of expertise; ensuring once again that quality is never compromised at any level.
THE AI DIFFERENCE
AI provides a repeatable process to evaluate, transform and innovate within an existing team; creating a fundamental paradigm shift in consulting. We measure success in transformative effect; not delivery of black box solutions.|
Support Architecting Innovation with Social Media services