Director of Sales CrowdTwist
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're a well-funded early-stage company that provides customer loyalty-marketing solutions for major brands, including Pepsi, Miami Dolphins and Sony Music. Our platform drives unprecedented increases in both the depth and frequency of engagement across a brand's online sites, social presence, content, e-mails and more. Our clients all experience significant increases in the frequency, duration and longevity of member interactions, getting up to 10 times more engagement across their brands' content, 900% increase in page views, 300% increase in email open rates and 200% increase in click-through rates.
As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for the development of new business. You will maintain a high level of technical and product knowledge of all current and future product development; best practices in the customer loyalty market; the competition and selling and account management skills.
- Develop quarterly sales plans, create and maintain monthly sales forecasts
- Meet and exceed all monthly and annual sales quotas
- Ownership of the sales cycle - from qualifying the lead to closing the opportunity
- Complete full handover to the account management team of all new business won according to company best practices procedure
- Manage prospect communication and sales pipeline in salesforce.com
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts
- Review market to determine customer needs and report back changing market conditions to management
- Follow best practices in sales processes/procedures
- Protected sales territory
- Lead generation via telemarketing and direct marketing - very limited cold calling
- Full complement of selling tools, including case studies, brochures, presentation materials, etc.
- Technical sales support
- Competitive salary and a "no-cap" commission plan
- Excellent benefits including 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability & Life Insurance.
- Proven ability to manage complex and consultative sales cycles, with a provable track record of over quota performance
- Persistent, self starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Enjoy working in challenging & demanding environment while having some fun doing it
- Deep digital and/or loyalty marketing understanding built through industry experience including ability to understand analytics, online metrics and communicate ROI
- At least five year sales experience in a digital/SaaS/technology industry is a plus
- Broad and deep rolodex with executives and marketers (e.g. CMO, Head of Social) across B2C industries such as sports, media, entertainment, retail or CPG is highly desired
- New York City area based candidates only
Take a peek inside our office here: Life at CrowdTwist
||New York, NY 10010 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED