Director of Sales Operations Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Director of Sales Operations
Sales I Global
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization software for business-to-business companies worldwide. The Vendavo Enterprise Pricing Suite solves pricing problems by giving businesses true enterprise-wide control of their entire pricing process. Vendavo combines pricing science, pricing best practices, and enterprise-class software to drive improvements in average prices at every stage of the pricing process, from segmentation to deal close. Added up, these improvements deliver significant increases in profits â€" from 10% to 30%.
Vendavo is the enterprise price management and optimization solution of choice for some of the world's biggest companies in chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer products, mill products and distribution. SAP, the world's leading provider of business software, with more than 33,200 customers in more than 120 countries, sources its price and margin management solution from Vendavo.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Drives and evolves program for net new prospect lead generation with C-level executives in mid-market and enterprise companies within Vendavo's global market (cold calling, VITO letters, content marketing, nurture programs, etc.)
- Builds and monitors a nurture program for early stage prospects through electronic, phone, and other means
- Creative thinker to build effective demand gen and nurture campaigns
- Ability to use internal and external data to monitor regional territories, pipeline, and demand and then recommend sales expansion opportunities in specific territories; critical member of team to define annual territories and plans
- Leads the weekly cadence for sales operations â€" demand gen metrics, qualified appointment metrics, early stage and qualified pipeline analysis, etc. Also participates in regimented deal reviews.
- Experience managing sales operations teams who sell enterprise software into B2B mid-market and enterprise prospects
- Able to drive sales/deal process across global sales team
- Well-versed in sales tools (expert in salesforce.com, Linkedin, Hoovers,Inside View, Onesource, etc.)
- Energetic leader who has proven global sales operations experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Education and/or experience in Marketing, Sales, Finance, Operations or related field
- 7+ years' experience in global sales operations; willing to travel globally
- Preferably has sold enterprise software in a previous role
- Articulate, well-spoken, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Proven leadership experience â€" building and sustaining teams
- Ability to think on your feet, recognize trends, communicate insights, is a master at detailed follow-up, and able to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity deadline-oriented work environment
- Exceptional track record of quota and goal achievement
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED