Director of Shared Services Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is looking for a dynamic Director, Shared Services that will be responsible for all shared accounting services, including accounts payable, expense report processing, collections, invoicing & cash applications.Â As a key member of the finance management team, this individual is expected to interact and work closely with the entire business to develop process that will scale in our fast growing, global organization
- Build a highly-scalable shared service center to manage accounts payable, expense report processing, invoicing, collections and cash application functions
- Become a leader in use of Workday applications, utilizing product functionality to the fullest extent possible
- Assist with the design, testing, and update process for all Workday releases
- Closely monitor and manage the AR aging and cash collections targets
- Define balanced scorecard metrics in the areas of quality, customer service and efficiency
- Continuous improvement of controls and processes through automation, process design and efficiencies
- Â Recruit, onboard and retain talented employees that exhibit the values of Workday
- Successfully manage team members in multiple locations
- Build and continuously enhance policies and processes that scale globally with the business
- BS in accounting/finance required, MBA or CPA preferred
- 10 to 15 years of experience, including experience in an accounting operations or shared services role of a growing public company
- Willingness to collaborate across the business
- Experience managing remote teams
- Superior leadership and people management skills
- Ability to design and implement policies, procedures and controls in a public company setting
- Track record of superior customer service to employees, customers and/or vendors
- Experience with the implementation and management of financial and accounting systems
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Â Â *LI-KC
||Salt Lake City, UT |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Accounting / Finance|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services