Director of Staffing Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Director of Staffing
Trulia is a successful rapidly growing Internet technology company, redefining the home search experience for consumers and changing the way that real estate professionals build their businesses. Our marketplace, delivered through the web and mobile applications, gives consumers powerful tools to research homes and neighborhoods and enables real estate professionals to efficiently market their listings and attract new clients. Trulia was founded in 2005, backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital, and had a successful IPO in 2012. We are headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in Denver and New York.
We are currently looking for a Director of Staffing. You will join a high-impact recruiting team functioning as internal consultants to drive strategic, operational, and organizational improvements to support the growth and profitability of Trulia's expanding marketplace business by hiring the best and the brightest. You should be passionate about what you do and be able to drive practical business growth, roll up your sleeves, implement recommendations and contribute in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
If you answered yes to these questions, let's chat! We're looking to bring in a highly capable and passionate Staffing Director to head up end-to-end Staffing for Trulia. Simply put, we need a proven leader to build a predictable and scalable recruiting engine which will be a key enabler for the growth and continued success of the company! This position will report directly to our VP, HR.
- Are you passionate about building a top-notch Talent engine for a high-growth company?
- Have you built staffing teams and plans from scratch?
- Are you skilled at analyzing staffing related data and creating meaningful data driven plans and forecasts?
- Are you an inspirational leader?
What will be expected of you? We're looking for top talent with proven innovation and abilities to build, enhance and drive the below key areas:
The ideal candidate will be a strong inspirational people leader who is capable of building solid partnerships with business leaders and leading a high-performance team. Strength in Strategy, Analytics, Communication, Innovation and Execution Excellence will be essential.
- Workforce plan
- Hiring and capacity plan
- Forecasting muscle for a predictable team output
- Executive recruiting capabilities within the team
- Interviewing skills of hiring teams and managers
- Diversity recruiting initiatives
- The company's first College and Intern program
- Candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction metrics
- Vendor, temp, contractor, process/program management
- Campaign and sourcing budget management and optimization
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED