Director of Strategic Alliances Architecture- San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC ALLIANCES ARCHITECTURE - SAN FRANCISCO
The Director of Strategic Alliances Architecture at MuleSoft actively drives and manages the technology evaluation and solution architecture stage of the partner process and is an integral member of the Global Pre Sales Engineering team, working as the key technical architect, advisor and advocate for MuleSoft partner solutions.
In order to be successful in this role, the The Director of Strategic Alliances Architecture will be able to articulate technology and communicate the value of our products to business and technical partner product mangers, developers, and pre-sales engineers. This role will also helps shape the product and direction of the company by communicating market needs to the Product Management and Development teams.
We are looking for a top performer who can establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the partner development and growth cycle, and who exudes a passion for understanding the needs of the partner and articulating the value of MuleSoft's products and solutions in meeting those needs.
- Support the Partner team by taking a consultative role in supporting partners evaluation and operational processes, including making partner architectural recommendations, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing escalation to Support, Product Mgt. and Engineering
- Articulate and educate on technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including product managers, developers, architects, IT operations professionals, and senior IT management
- Sell the value of MuleSoft products using multiple formats/channels, including phone, technical presentation, and live/online product demonstrations and proof of concepts.
- Create and deliver custom product demonstrations to support the partner cycle
- Perform technical discovery with strategic partners and quickly architect/build proposed solutions using MuleSoft products
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Collect feedback from the field, synthesize, analyze and channel to Product Management and Engineering for product roadmap
- Responsible for representing the product to partners and customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Support Partner Marketing with developer marketing and evangelism activities, including writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, and speaking at industry events
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
This is a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment -- we are looking for smart, high energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact, and who want to work alongside a great team to do so. We work closely together and put in startup hours, so you must be team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of taking on huge challenges and will â€œmove the needleâ€ at MuleSoft by driving programs through feats of flawless execution.
- Experience in SaaS Applications (Salesforce.com, Workday, Netsuite, Eloqua, Taleo, SuccessFactors, Rightnow, Ariba), and/or Enterprise Application Software (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft)
- Integration product experience is preferred (but not required). Other integration vendors include IBM, BEA, Oracle, TIBCO, Informatica, Cast Iron, Dell-Boomi, or Jitterbit.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Ability to code and debug against Java APIs (past experience as a Java Developer preferred)
- Understanding of high-performance database management software, enterprise hosted/SaaS, and or CRM, HCM, Collaboration, ERP, or SCM
- Experience using the Spring, Maven and related frameworks and technology is beneficial
- Have a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Able to travel throughout global partner territories
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services