Director of Strategic Alliances MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Director of Strategic Alliances â€" San Francisco, CA
MuleSoft is seeking an ambitious and talented Director of to drive the next level of revenue through Strategic Alliances. This role is responsible for working with existing MuleSoft strategic partners globally, identifying new ecosystem relationships and proactively working with the MuleSoft direct sales team. The ideal candidate will have significant experience developing critical strategic partner relationships and building alliance and referral programs to generate new enterprise business as well as partnering with the direct sales teams globally.
This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast growing market with best of breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of driving this critical component of Mulesoft's growth, then you should be at MuleSoft.
- San Francisco office based position that will work to build out a strategic partner programs from the ground up
- Responsible for working with existing MuleSoft strategic partners globally, identifying new ecosystem relationships and proactively working with the MuleSoft direct sales team to drive both new and existing customer growth.
- Work closely with the MuleSoft sales team to position Mule & our strategic partners within partner opportunities.
- Leverage internal & external resources to effectively position MuleSoft as the thought leader for integration & middleware across the ISV and SI channels.
- Extend and develop the current strategic partner network to leverage the power of strategic partners to bring MuleSoft to the next stage of growth.
- Design and implement strategic partner programs in conjunction with marketing to drive knowledge of MuleSoft and its products within the strategic partners direct and channel community.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum ten (10) years channel, sales & marketing experience in a related enterprise software industry
- Exceptional track record of leveraging the strategic partners to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to the C-suite.
- Demonstrable history of closing significant software licensing deals directly and via strategic partners at or above $75K ASP and annual quota achievement of $5MM+
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skill
- BA/BS strongly preferred. MBA and Technical background would be advantageous.
Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services