Director of Strategic Alliances - Symantec (Req #600052) Actiance Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This role is responsible for business development and strategic interface between Actiance and its Strategic Alliance with Symantec and other partners including, but not limited to IBM, Jive, etc. The Director of Strategic Alliances will be responsible for leading joint technology initiatives, defining and ensuring successful execution of solution opportunities, drive new product development and go-to-market programs for the Actiance Governance Platform.
- Drive execution of solution building with engineering partners across the companies working with various cross functional teams
- Develop a Services strategy to complement solution offerings across the Enterprise and Partner community
- Develop strategies and drive tactical execution to ensure technology alignment and joint GTM success across the partners to ensure revenue growth via Channel and direct sales
- Develop and manage relationships with Strategic Alliances across functional areas including product development, marketing and business development
- Plan and partner with marketing teams to ensure successful product launches, collateral development, GTM initiatives, field enablement, demand-gen campaigns and incentive programs and own legal contract negotiations/closure
- Facilitate executive QBRs, drive executive alignment, engagement and ongoing meetings/relationships
Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to develop complex strategies, present to executives, seek buy-off and drive tactical execution
- Familiar with field sales organizations and Business Partner models
- Be able to roll up sleeves and manage execution of evolving requirements
- Be able to autonomously take on planning and execution of various work streams
- Be aggressive and drive accountability in goal setting and execution
- 7+ years experience in alliance management, technology consulting, technical business development roles in enterprise IT technology vendors.
- Knowledge of governance and compliance product offerings
- Expertise in development and execution of solutions selling and product marketing programs for compliance solutions
- Proven ability to develop, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities
- Team player. Strong drive. Self-starter. Willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities
- Technical undergraduate degree and an MBA is desirable
||1301 Shoreway Road |
Belmont, CA 94002
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED