Director of Strategic Partnerships (CPG & Retail) Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live in that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture -we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in San Francisco Bay Area, and Denver.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital.
Director of Strategic Partnerships
We are now looking for a new Rockstar addition in the Greater Chicago Area to our NY based Advertising Sales team. This person will focus exclusively on the CPG and Retail categories.
In this â€œOnline Advertising Account Executiveâ€ role, you will be responsible for generating new business, presenting Trulia display and other advertising opportunities to ad agencies and Fortune 500 brands, closing new accounts, and working closely with internal management and clients and to ensure advertiser's success. Trulia offers plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth as we grow our teams, revenues, and organization.
This position is a key revenue driver for Trulia, with the ultimate task of executing an aggressive sales strategy, reflected by a similarly aggressive comp plan. While we are very focused on serving our clients and improving our business metrics, we are also a group of fun, passionate people â€" you won't be bored with us!
Nice to have:
- 5+ years direct sales experience selling search, banner ads, and/or internet ad space
- Advertising agency, national brand and direct marketer related experience, contacts and relationships
- Heavy experience in CPG and Retail verticals
- Ability to hit the ground running and close deals quickly
- Working knowledge of CPC, CPM, CPA pricing models.
- Strong sales skills including prospecting, forecasting, pitching, presenting, and closing large deals
- Proven track record at business planning and achieving measurable goals
- Create dynamic, complex, highly targeted proposals customized to the specific needs of the agency and/or brand
- Contract negotiation experience.
- Outstanding people skills. Strong in-person, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytic skills.
- Self motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate others
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and internet proficiency a must
- B.S. or B.A. degree, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration, or equivalent
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM is highly desirable
- Versed in Double-click (DART) or similar online advertising servers
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED