Director of Strategic Sales Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This is your opportunity to join Trulia, the innovative leader in the online real estate industry. We are a successful company and expanding rapidly. This is a great opportunity to join a team of fun passionate people with a vision to help millions of users make smarter decisions about real estate whether they are renting, buying or already own a home. We're looking for a proven sales leader who knows how to build a high level strategic team that accelerates amazing revenue growth with our larger real estate clients. We've already expanded our Inside Sales team dramatically over the past 6 months with tremendous revenue growth as Trulia's largest & fastest growing revenue channel. Now we need someone to help us continue to scale and take us to the next level. The ideal candidate will be a rock star who is enthusiastic, sales-passionate and a proven leader who isn't afraid of metrics and operating at a high, fast-paced level in a strategic sales environment.
The Senior Manager of Inside Sales will work closely with Marketing, Customer Service, Recruiting, and Finance to ensure we deliver a great end-to-end customer experience while meeting our performance goals.
- Enthusiastic and innovative: Motivate and engage an eager group of strategic sales executives to achieve their peak performance through prospecting, pipeline building, and consultative selling.
- Leadership: Grow & develop the Strategic Account team to be a premier level sales organization, implementing best practices for hiring, training, performance management, and compensation.
- Metrics-driven: Analyzes key performance indicators to identify root causes and develop hypotheses to improve outcomes
- Lead your sales organization: through hiring, training, compensation & driving optimum sales performance, while moderating effectively through our fast speed of change! Never a dull moment here!
- Strategic planner: develop the sales strategy and work cross functionally with marketing, customer service and finance to establish plans to continually attract our biggest customers and accelerate revenue growth.
- Team building: motivate, communicate and engage with employees to create a great place to work. Help the team learn, grow and deliver to their peak capability
- Analytics: Set sales quotas and other measurable goals for the team. Monitor and continuously improve metrics on sales, prospecting, closing ratios and optimal sales cycle management. Prepare and present daily and weekly forecasting and reporting. Work within budget guidelines to maintain target profitability.
- Sales operations: assess infrastructure requirements and work with IT to continually improve our operating environments to make us a more lean, meanâ€¦.automated machine!
- Minimum of 10-12 years sales leadership experience â€" ideally across a range of sales & product environments, incl. organizations with large, outbound sales teams that drive transactional volume.
- Experience in the current real estate marketplace strongly preferred â€" as a partner, vendor, etc.
- Proven track record of delivering business results based on continuous iteration & experimentation
- Data-driven decision maker â€" you will have flexibility to test and iterate on campaigns
- Amazing team-builder and communicator.
- Team player â€" we're firm believers that the harder you work, the more fun you need to have. You'll be expected to jump in as needed on a variety of company projects and initiatives.
- Strong background of traditional and innovative approaches to effectively building/scaling sales organizations.
- In person presentation skills for large accounts and/or vendor show experience, plus the ability to train sales executives in this area.
- Must haves: Bachelor's degree a must, MBA a plus, PASSION for sales, a drive to want to be on the cutting edge of something new & amazing!, work hard & play hard types, people centric!...we're all about our teamsâ€¦leaders who enjoy dealing with all aspects of teams!
- Nice to haves: experience with Salesforce.com, or other lead management programs, telephony systems, and any professional sales certifications/experience.
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED