Director Of Strategy Gazelle
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Senior Manager of Customer Care
As a Senior Manager of Customer Care you will manage the day to day customer service delivery functions of our dynamic team and ensure a â€œCrazy Awesome Experienceâ€ for our customers across all communication modes and a variety of social media platforms. You will work closely with the VP of Customer Care and other key stakeholders to define, plan and execute customer service strategies, goals and policies carefully crafted for each customer segment. With this exciting position you will have the opportunity to become a major impact player through your work in evaluating effectiveness of tools & resources, leading efforts to enhance the customer experience, refine internal processes and cultivate a best-in-class team.
- Manage departmental operational metrics, performance measurements and resource plans
- Track performance against service levels, quality, customer satisfaction, and cost
- Ensure resources are properly distributed across all channels of service, phone, chat, email
- Manage team to deliver optimal results.
- Develop and maintain department processes, procedures & training material.
- Synthesize and communicate valuable customer feedback from contact center operations to key stakeholders.
- Represent the customer service function to key stakeholders including reporting on team performance & customer satisfaction, communicating about issues with significant customer impact, and make recommendations for organizational improvements to better support the customer experience.
- Provide leadership and direction to build and maintain effective teams.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in customer service, with at least three years managing a team
- BA/ BS
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of success as a Manager in Customer Care/Service
- Familiarity with Oracle's RightNow system is a plus, or other call center management system, telephony and tools is a must
- Passion for diving into the details and providing crisp concise analysis on trends, performance
- Superior manager, and communicator with experience not just managing but inspiring Managers to CSR level direct reports.
- Experience managing outsourcing vendor to achieve optimal results & performance.
- Experience with workforce management & scheduling resources for optimal results.
- Proven capabilities of managing growth of contact center operations delivering business-to-consumer support services.
- Mastery of Customer Care metrics & team performance measurement.
- Experience supporting ecommerce or other transactional online services.
Please send a cover letter explaining why this is the job for you and resume to email@example.com with 'Senior Manger ( Director), Customer Care' in the subject line
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Physic Ventures
, RockPort Capital Partners
, Venrock Associates All Jobs: at Gazelle
|Headquarters:||61 North Beacon Street|
Allston, MA 02134
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Gazelle is the nation's largest reCommerce company, providing a practical, responsible, rewarding way for consumers to get value for electronics. Today we accept products across a wide range of categories and have found a new, responsible home for more than 200,000 used electronics. Weve created a revolution in consumption, inviting everyone to think differently about the products we buy and own. Our vision is to redefine the way we consume, to change consumer behavior to compel you and I to not only avoid landfills for our electronics but also to capitalize on the value in those goods as we purchase newer, cooler things. Therein, Gazelle is about possibilities. |
Support Gazelle with Social Media services