Director of Strategy MarketShare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
To apply for open positions, please visit MarketShare.com/careers
Director of Strategy, Marketing Analytics
MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing, analytics, consulting, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
We're searching for individuals with excellent quantitative and analytical skills who can combine the art and science of marketing and analytics to help clients address their marketing challenges such as marketing effectiveness, ROI, brand equity impact, channel effectiveness, and pricing.
Ideal candidates will have the opportunity to grow in a number of areas:
- Marketing: Strategically transform findings from modeling analyses to qualitative insights to help clients understand strategic marketing implications
- Client management: Communicate key findings; Participate in client interactions; Support account leads and engagement managers to strengthen and grow client relationships
- Analytics: Manage data collection, processing, review and quality checks to ensure accurate information is used for modeling analyses; Develop findings and insights derived from modeling analyses
- Project management: Manage workstreams and priorities for distinct projects; Support development of client deliverables; Organize aspects of projects
What We Look For
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidates possess a combination of professional work experience in line marketing, media planning, marketing/media mix modeling, marketing analytics, predictive analytics, financial analysis, and consulting.
- Director Level - Demonstrate experience in both autonomously directing client engagements and also harvesting projects into more substantial long-term relationships
- Some strategy or marketing consulting, or other client-facing experience is preferred.
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies within data sets
- Advanced proficiency with software tools such as Excel to gather and assess data and PowerPoint to build presentations
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation, be flexible and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Bachelors Degree preferably in applied science, statistics, mathematics, marketing, or economics.
- 8+ years of experience; an MBA is also preferred. Pre-existing client portfolio a big plus.
- We are particularly interested in hearing about how you have applied your analyst experience to solving marketing analytics problems. Please call this out in your resume.
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare employees with unsolicited resumes
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare employees with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes are never eligible for payment.
||New York, NY 10019 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED