Director of Support for Asia, Pacific, Japan Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Director of Support for Asia, Pacific, Japan
Technical Support | Malaysia, Malaysia
Director of APJ Support
Reporting to the VP of Customer Advocacy the Director of APJ Support is responsible for establishing and overseeing the Malaysia Technical Support Center. The center will have bilingual Tier 2 and Tier 3 Escalation engineers for both of Infoblox's products (Network Automation and DDI). The APJ Director will work with these escalation engineers as well as the US Director of Escalations to manage technical and political issues through to resolution.
Another primary aspect of the Directors role is to establish and help maintain long-term relationships with our top APJ customers and partners. S/he will intimately understand the business requirements of the APJ customers and partners so s/he can act as an advocate for the APJ region.
The ideal candidate has at least 15 years' experience in supporting the APJ region for a high tech company. S/he will have excellent relationship building skills as well as customer support skills. S/he also has a history of establishing cooperative cross-functional relationships. S/he has strong influencing skills as well as written and verbal communication skills. S/he is also savvy with the multiple cultures in the APJ region.
- Establish the Malaysia Tier 2/ Tier 3 Support center. Locate site, help negotiate lease, oversee facility/infrastructure build-out, and hire top talent.
- Manage day to day operations and interface with other regional support teams. Establish the escalation process for APJ region and engage as needed. Work with US Director of Escalations to manage political issues surrounding escalations.
- Act as advocate for APJ region's business and support needs.
- 15 years' experience in technical support handling critical customer's technical escalations
- Prior experience establishing a contact center in Malaysia
- Working knowledge of DNS and DHCP protocols and configuration preferred
- Proficient understanding of network infrastructure (working knowledge of common firewall, switches, and routers)
- Knowledge of JIRA , Oracle's Right Now CRM, a plus
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to diffuse very upset customers.
- Superior Influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to reach the end goal despite obstacles, emotions, and drama
- Team player and relationship builder. Proven ability to establish cooperative relationships.
- Enjoys Mentoring and Coaching employees
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Travel required.
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services