Director of Support Netsmart Technologies Inc.
Netsmart Technologies, Inc. of Great River, NY is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers with over 1400 clients, including 36 systems with state agencies. Netsmart's clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations. Avatar Practice Management and the Avatar Clinician Workstation, Netsmart's core products are full-featured information systems that operate on a variety of operating systems, hardware platforms, and mobile devices and offer unlimited scalability. Netsmart Technologies is #41 on the healthcare informatics top 100.
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
The Support Director will be responsible for working with our support team to achieve and maintain client satisfaction with all aspects of support. This includes meeting both internal and external service level agreements. Daily activities include working with clients to make sure their issues are being resolved, working with Netsmart Associates to make sure they have the tools & skills required to provide support.
- Dynamic, success driven, self-starter with collaboration skills and the innate ability to view challenges as opportunities.
- Lead, plan and support a functionally organized team of technical support associates
- Ability to set priorities, allocate resources, provide follow-through, assure a well-organized workforce and to provide evaluation of efforts and goals
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct professional staff
- Strong dedication to customer satisfaction
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to resolve issues quickly and make decisions that meet objectives, in a collaborative culture
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to consistently, effectively and tactfully communicate with people at many levels about administrative and technical topics
- Work with software development managers to define technical solutions and alternatives to meet business unit needs and leverage current and future technology
- Collaborate with business units and any third parties associated with the company to understand their business goals and requirements
- Provide and/or coordinates technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with applications
- An understanding of the Behavioral Health market and the Netsmart Avatar product are highly desirable
- Must have leadership skills and experience managing and developing a team
- Ability to monitor and evaluate staff performance
- Ability to motivate and mentor staff
- Ability to interview and select the most qualified individual to fill vacant positions
- Experience writing Crystal Reports highly desirable
||Great River, NY 11739 |