Director of Tax Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is looking for an experienced Tax Director to build and lead Workdayâs Â global Tax function as the company continues to grow. Â The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who possesses a broad range of tax-related experiences and demonstrates excellent analytical skills and a collaborative work ethic.Â Reports directly to the Vice President of Finance/Treasurer.Â Primary responsibilities include:
- Compliance and reporting (tax provisions and SEC disclosures, Fed and State income taxes, sales/use taxes, VAT, etc.).
- Manage all tax accounting and tax-related audits.
- Tax strategy, planning and risk management.Â Maintenance of our Tax / Legal structure.
- Customer and vendor contract review (sales tax, use tax, foreign withholding taxes, etc.).
- Business partner with Accounting, FP&A, Treasury and HR.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual SEC financial statement footnote disclosures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with outside tax advisers and outsourcing relationships.
- Manage global tax provision process and ensure all income tax related accounts are recorded accurately and in accordance with FAS 109/FIN 48.
- Establish and manage worldwide transfer pricing policies in accordance with relevant arm's-length standards.
- Establish and maintain tax internal controls pursuant to SOX 404 requirements.
- Accurately prepare tax-related disclosures required in GAAP financial statements and public company filings.
- Liase with companyâs foreign operations on tax matters related to their operations.
- Monitor legislative changes in U.S. and foreign tax laws.
- Minimum of 10 years in a related tax role within a multinational, publicly-traded company.Â
- Software and/or SaaS industry experience a plus.Â
- Public accounting experience a plus.
- International tax experience a plus
- B.S. in Accounting
- CPA/MBA/Masters of Tax preferred
Pleasanton, CA or Salt Lake City, UT
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services