Director of UI/UX, Game Studio Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Director of UI/UX, Game StudioÂ
GREE International, Inc
San Francisco, CA
The GREE Design team is looking for an experienced Director of GameÂ UX/UIÂ to join our fun, brilliant and diverse team.Â You will work with the Head of Design, and all team members leading by example, and helping to define better process, and generate better output from the GameÂ UX/UIÂ Design team. You will also work with an incredibly talented group of artists, product managers, and engineers to help fuel innovation via user centric practices.
- Work to support and grow bestÂ UXÂ practices with the GameÂ UXÂ group and embedding this into all product teams.
- Direct regular output of GameÂ UIÂ group assets for quality and promptness including contract and external workforce.
- Track and consistently improve output from Design group, by helping to facilitate change where needed.
- Develop and iterate on robust processes, and management of projects across team members.
- Contribute personally and via team toÂ well thought out, clear, and polished products, providing an engaging and delightful user experience.
- Mentor team members, introducing them to new techniques, design patterns, and user research.
- 1-3+ years of team leadership, and 6+ years of design/art experience.
- Intelligent and diverse portfolio ofÂ UXÂ /Â UIÂ for Games, Apps, Prototypes or otherwise.
- Previous work in games, and some mobile experience, or deep understanding of mobile space.
- Experience leading a product design team in a rapid development process, working alongside product managers, and engineers.
- Passion for pushing innovation in mobile gaming.
- Able to work under pressure in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
- Expert knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and standard tools of the trade.
- Practical understanding of HTML5/CSS, and/or other web/native code.
- Ability to prototype ideas via interactive mocks.
- Some fluency in Japanese.
- Being a game nerd.
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services