Director of Web Marketing Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Payroll, Time Tracking, Procurement, and Employee Expense Management applications to the worldâs largest organizations. Workday employees are self-disciplined, hard-working, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful. They make choices according to what is best for Workday, live for opportunities to collaborate and make a difference, and make Workday the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area.
Workday is looking for a Director of Web Marketing to run a stellar web team. This position will be responsible for the management and growth of the web team as well as technology, strategy, globalization of workday.com properties and supporting campaigns.
This key role requires an individual with strong leadership skills who is experienced in extensible and reliable web development in a highly secure environment. This position will include direct management of the web development, production, globalization, and web producer teams. The Director of Web Marketing will drive expansion of Workdayâs global online presence by leveraging social media, mobile applications, and other methods to increase the companyâs visibility. The web must be a well-oiled machine that serves as an effective and engaging âhubâ for customer and prospect engagement.
- Work with a cross-functional team of Corporate and Product Marketing, Corporate Communications, Creative Services, Events, and Demand Generation to deliver world-class online marketing programs
- Ability to mentor and develop the capabilities of web production and engineering team members as well as manage their performance
- Ability to lead technical web programs and projects, ensuring collaborative engagement between the development team and other project team members
- Ability to convey company goals, as well as define and manage concrete team and individual goals
- Maintain site architecture and site templates to accommodate evolving web needs
- Recognize and guide the team on cross-promotion opportunities and extend reach via social media, syndication, SEO, and other traffic-driving vehicles
- Must be a results-oriented team player with a sense of ownership
- Plan, manage, develop, and deploy any needed Web Services and mobile applications needed for workday.com and related properties.
- Document best practices for Web Marketing
- Conduct regular usability testing and continuously improve the site based on real world feedback
- Manage and report on delivery of all Web Marketing programs
- Drive reporting and analysis that will ensure workday.com is delivering on business objectives as well as deepening customer and prospect engagement
- Explore new opportunities for Workday and its ecosystem of customers, partners, and influencers to leverage workday.com, online communities, social and mobile
- Manage a team of web production, web development and community management resources as well as agency partners
- Create and manage an environment that allows for global growth and scale, including responsibility for the companyâs content management system, translation management, and other tools needed
- 8-10 years of progressively advancing Web experience
- 5+ years in a hands-on web development experience
- 5+ years of experience in a team management role
- 5+ years of previous web site management experience
- In-depth understanding of web technology and strategy including web development, usability, content, interactive marketing, search, and social media
- Strong project management skills
- Talented thinker with proven ability to execute and deliver new concepts and technologies
- Proven ability recruiting, developing, and motivating a strong team
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with development cycles, managing resources, workload queues, and setting priorities within a structured organization
- Knowledge of the technical and engineering requirements necessary to deliver a quality web experience
- Technical expertise with enterprise content management systems: Teamsite, Documentum, Alfresco, Fatwire
- Outstanding record of achievement, ambition, and drive
- Experience in a B2B organization, leveraging the web property as a demand-generation engine
- Experience in managing budgets and vendors
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services