Director, Online Marketing Workday, Inc.
Join our team and experience Workday! Itâs fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what theyâre doing. At Workday, weâre committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and weâre serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Â
The Director of Online Marketing must have the chops to handle all things digital for a fast- growing business in the world of Cloud Computing. This senior leader will be responsible for leading the planning and implementation of Workday.com , including working with company leadership to implement business needs and corporate initiatives on Workdayâs external facing web properties. In addition, he/she will drive expansion of Workdayâs online presence by leveraging social media, mobile applications, and other methods to increase visibility and engagement. Workday.com must be a well-oiled machine that serves as an effective and engaging hub for prospects and customers.
- Lead the concept development, execution, and management of the company's Web presence, based on strategic initiatives.
- Provide the leadership, vision, and direction for all Web-based activities, focusing on demand generation and engagement.
- Conduct regular usability testing and continuously improve the site based on real world feedback
- Drive reporting and analysis to ensure Workday.com is delivering on business objectives and deepen customer engagement
- Partner with the web development team to prioritize website projects
- Partner with creative services to help creative killer user experiences
- Partner with the globalization strategy and efforts for International web presence
- Build a high-performing team of web marketers
- Partner with our demand generation, events and marketing communications teams to deliver world-class web marketing programs
- Establish key performance indicators and develops effective performance tracking reports to easily monitor on-line traffic
- Ensure the company is optimizing for effective Search Marketing (SEO, SEM)
Desired Skills: Â
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience (Cloud and B2B a plus)
- Expertise of web technology, strategy, usability, content, interactive marketing, search, and social media Knowledge of marketing funnels, web technologies & development
- Proven experience with using site-level analytics to find insights that lead to performance-improving projects
- Collaborative leadership experience working across diverse functions
- Prior project management experience
- Ability to effectively coach and manage 5+ reports
- Prior work with persona concepts a plus
- Ability to think Globally Budget and vendor (agency) management experience
- BA or BS in Marketing or equivalent work experience.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services