Director, Operations - Society6 Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Director, Operations - Society6
Other | Santa Monica, CA, United States
Director of Operations, Society6
Santa Monica, CA
Society6 is a rapidly growing online marketplace powered by hundreds of thousands of artists from around the world.
Society6' is a commerce platform that enables artists to easily upload and immediately offer their art for sale as art prints, iPhone cases, home dÃ©cor, t-shirts and a variety of other high quality products - without giving up the rights to their work.
Society6 produces these products on-demand, using only the highest quality materials and processes and then delivers them to consumers worldwide on behalf of the artist.
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is as diverse, adventurous and open-minded as the content we create for the world. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers.
We're looking for ambitious, driven, self-starters who want to be on the leading edge of innovation in online media and technology. This position is located in Santa Monica, CA.
Society6 is seeking an experienced Director of Operations to join its team. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, detail-oriented team player with a passion for process, procedure and flawless execution. As a member of the Society6 team, the Director of Business Operations critically monitors the Society6 pipeline and ensures quality performance and output.
- Manage Society6 pipeline including daily monitoring of performance and output
- Handle all vendor relationships and research new vendor opportunities
- Manage shipping carrier and research new services/carriers
- Analyze and improve ongoing shipping costs and logistics
- Help manage schedules with new product releases between society6 and vendors
- Work closely with customer support team to ensure quality care and prompt response times
- Develop new canned responses for customer support as necessary
- Identify areas of improvement within the customer support process
- Triage technical requests and issues
- Conduct daily ops briefing covering operational readiness, delays, vendor issues, etc.
- Formalize methods and metrics for measuring operations
- 5+ years of business operations experience
- Outstanding commitment to operational excellence
- Experience managing direct reports and developing people
- Successful and productive relationships with business and engineering colleagues
- Exceptional organizational, project management, facilitation, analytics, presentation skills
- Specific experience with a top Internet Media, Network or eCommerce company preferred
- Undergraduate degree required
- Experience with on-demand products preferred
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED