Director, Product Management, Audience Growth Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live in that can't be found anywhere else: consumers can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture -we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in San Francisco Bay Area and Denver.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital.
Director of Product Management, Audience Growth
Trulia is looking for a talented product management leader who can help us grow and engage our large consumer audience of buyers, renters, owners, and sellers. As Director of Product Management, Audience Growth, you will play a critical role in guiding Trulia's product and business strategy through its next phase of explosive expansion and work directly with Trulia's senior management team and product development organization to make it happen.
Your responsibilities will include helping to define the cross-platform product vision and roadmap for key audience drivers like search engine optimization, new user onboarding, conversion to primary user engagement levers, social graph integrations, email lifecycle programs, and user-generated content. You will be the cross-functional leader for these development efforts and work with world-class engineers, designers, and marketers to execute on the vision that you articulate. As part of your job, you will come up with creative product ideas, clearly articulate use cases that will be solved with those ideas, and deliver product launches in a rapid, agile innovation environment. In this role, you will have the freedom, ownership, and resources to turn your ideas into great products.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of significant consumer product launches of web and/or mobile applications, familiarity with customer development and agile development processes, a deep metrics-driven obsession with achievement, demonstrable results building consumer audience and engagement for both startup and legacy products, strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent team skills to ship and iterate new products quickly, and a passion for creating differentiated products and elegant but effective user experiences.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company at a time of amazing growth and have an impact on the single-largest sector of the US economy. You'll work with a team of fun, passionate people to help our users make smarter decisions about buying, renting, owning and selling homes.
- Own the product vision and roadmap for key audience drivers like search engine optimization, new user onboarding, conversion to primary user engagement levers, social graph integrations, email lifecycle programs, and user-generated content.
- Be accountable for growing key company metrics such as web visitors, mobile visitors, and contributions of user-generated content.
- Understand consumer motivations and articulate user needs effectively throughout a product development organization.
- Optimize key performance indicators for the site through analysis, measurement, and testing.
- Create product requirements that define specifications and tasks needed by to implement new features.
- Coordinate rapid, smooth, and successful product launches in close collaboration with Engineering, Marketing, User Experience Design, Business Development, Quality Assurance, and other teams.
Why should you work with Trulia?
- 6+ years experience with successful online consumer product launches within fast-paced, agile environments for web and/or mobile applications.
- Passion for great product and user experiences that delight consumers and drive viral word-of-mouth evangelism.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcomes and metric-driven results.
- Prior experience with managing entire product development lifecycle from conception to launch and iteration.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques for high-traffic consumer Internet businesses.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence to interact with team members across all departments and levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with MySQL, Omniture, Hitwise, or similar tools to access and manipulate data for analysis.
- BA/BS degree required. MBA or equivalent graduate degree a plus. CS degree or past software engineering background a plus.
- Our product managers and engineers are passionate and smart. We have a lot of leeway on how we do our work, and take that responsibility seriously.
- We're not afraid to try things that may not work.
- We are serious about agile development practices, and use them to work more efficiently and effectively.
- We work out of a gorgeous office in an unbeatable location in downtown San Francisco; one block from BART/Muni.
- We've got a stocked kitchen, and a kegerator.
- We're growing like crazy and are attacking a massive $22 billion opportunity.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED