Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 12,000 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
JOB LOCATION: Any Location
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for product requirements for the Healthcare integration applications at Infor. This includes input into strategies and roadmaps, documenting requirements, driving these requirements through the development process, supporting field enablement, launch activities and product marketing.
· Capturing Business Requirements for Healthcare integration applications.
· Provide input to product strategy & road maps for Healthcare applications.
· Provide input to business cases to support those product strategies & roadmaps.
· Initiating all functional development based on agreed business cases and agreed business requirements.
· Work closely with development to ensure the correct functionality is created from the prioritized business cases and requirements.
· Collaborating with all other departments to communicate the product roadmaps, product content and launch, create company readiness and all functional developments to the rest of the organization.
Product Portfolio Management:
· Responsible for the existing product portfolio from the perspective of definition & descriptions of the supported functionality.
· Supporting sales & go to market initiatives of the existing GA product offering sales & demonstration material, content for lead generation, and presentations/content for user group meetings.
· Uses financial information to analyze and optimize revenue, pricing, and contribution margins for selected products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 3+ years of experience in product management, software sales or other software related positions.
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Computer Science and / or equivalent experience.
· Functional Healthcare knowledge with expertise in Healthcare Integration and Healthcare Information Exchanges.
· Applicable business and/or functional experience in Healthcare clinical application integration.
· Ability to perform under time pressure.
· Proven interpersonal, presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Proven project management and organizational skills.
· Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
· Strong presentation, problem resolution, influencing and leadership skills.
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· 5 years' experience working in the Healthcare integration software space.
· Industry specific knowledge or experience in Healthcare.
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |