Director, Product Management MarketShare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and deliver unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing analytics, development of business insights from data, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
Marketshare is growing and looking for talented and seasoned product managers to join our team at both senior and mid levels. Our Saas offering are capitalizing on use of big analytics on big data to help Fortune 500 companies optimize their advertising and marketing spend. Our goal is to deliver innovative and intuitive user experience for the creative brand marketers to make better budget allocation decisions on a day to day basis.
In this role you will use every bit of your experience and abilities to successfully run along the cutting edge to build next generation Saas offerings for marketers spending 100's of million dollars annually. If you love the intersection of 'Mad Men' and Math, we would like to hear from you.
- Deliver relevant, scalable, innovative products , concept to successful implementation while going Mach III with your hair on fire
- Write product specifications, prioritize features and work with engineers to implement the best technical solution
- Work closely with clients and customers to understand user requirements and come up with creative solutions that enhance and further the current products
- Develop deep understanding of the business issues
- Facilitate communication and build consensus between variety of internal teams including: product, engineering, marketing, executive and others
- Conduct market and competitive research, inform go-to-market and pricing strategy
What We Look For
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidates possess previous experience delivering scalable, data intensive, analytics products from concept to launch in a young, fast moving, entrepreneurial environment.
Must Haves: (please highlight your experience specifically with modeling and analytics products)
- Excellent diagnostic skills to analyze and identify discrepancies, implement fixes and ensure quality of client deliverables
- 5-8+ years product management experience, with proven track record of developing scalable analytical, consumer and monetization products.
- Experience delivering successful Saas products, familiarity with big-data concepts, cloud computing, open-source tools, and optimization techniques
- Prior knowledge of advertising ecosystem, understanding of marketing metrics, and analytical products offered as a service
- Advanced proficiency with software tools such as Excel to gather and assess data and PowerPoint to build presentations
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation, be flexible and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- BS or MS in engineering or related technical field
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare Employees with unsolicited resumes
||Los Angeles, CA 90025 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED