Director, Product Management, Monetization Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live in that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture -we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in San Francisco Bay Area, and Denver.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital
Director, Product Management, Monetization
Trulia is looking for a talented Director, Product Manager who can help us stay on the cutting edge of innovation and continue to deliver a category-leading advertiser experience to our large customer base while delivering a rich experience to our consumer audience of buyers, renters, owners, and sellers. As Product Manager, Monetization, you will play a critical role in helping us build and integrate our largest partners messaging and products into the user experience.
Your responsibilities will include helping to define the product vision and road map for the ad configuration and value driving ad integrations on our website and working with world-class engineers and members of cross-functional teams to execute on that vision. As part of your job, you will come up with creative product ideas, clearly articulate use cases that will be solved with those ideas, and deliver product launches in a rapid innovation environment. In this role, you will have freedom and ownership to turn your ideas into great revenue driving products.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in online ad product development either at a publisher or ad agency, a strong track record of successful online consumer product launches, deep experience with search products and platforms, strong analytical and quantitative skills, passion for creating differentiated products and user experiences, and excellent team skills to quickly ship products.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company at a time of amazing growth and a team of fun passionate people with a vision to help our customers, largely in endemic spaces like mortgage, insurance, credit, CPG, Retail, Auto and other business verticals reach our large audience in increasingly meaningful ways.
- Own Trulia Ad configuration for the media team
- Proactively develop, launch and improve ad platforms driving value for both our customers and users
- Work closely with the For Sale and Rentals product teams throughout the product development process to ensure media products are thoughtfully integrated into the user experience while delivering maximum value to customers
- Work with web, mobile and email product teams on a daily basis
Why should you work with Trulia?
- 5+ years in sales development, specifically in product management
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Passionate advocate for business driving initiatives, great product and user experiences that delight consumers
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcomes
- Prior experience with managing entire product development lifecycle from conception to launch and iteration
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills with data-driven approach to decision-making
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques for heavily-trafficked consumer websites
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines
- Confidence to interact with team members across all departments and levels of the organization
- Familiarity with MySQL or similar tools to access and manipulate data for analysis
- Familiarity with search platforms and technologies such as Solr/Lucene
- BA/BS degree required. MBA or equivalent graduate degree a plus.
- Ad operations & media planning experience a plus â€" DFP/DSM experience a huge plus.
- Our product managers and engineers are passionate and smart. We have a lot of leeway on how we do our work, and take that responsibility seriously
- We're not afraid to try things that may not work
- We are serious about agile development practices, and use them to work more efficiently and effectively
- We work out of a gorgeous office in an unbeatable location in downtown San Francisco; one block from BART/Muni
- We've got a stocked kitchen, and a kegerator
- We're growing like crazy
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED