Director, Product Management CrowdTwist
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We provide Loyalty and Analytics Solutions that help brands better acquire, understand, engage and retain their consumers. We power loyalty programs for some of the largest brands in the world, including: Pepsi, FOX, Nestle, L'Oreal, Zumiez, etc.
About the Role:
CrowdTwist is looking for a Director, Product Management to envision and bring to life new and existing products. We're changing brand marketing online and are fast releasing new products to drive engagement, increase data collection and delight consumers.
- Lead the full product development cycle from ideation and wireframes, testing and measuring through release and iteration
- Facilitate product development internally among multi-disciplinary team members including design, engineering, sales, marketing, business
- Coordinate with business, design and engineering to determine product specifications, feature prioritization and schedules
- Work closely with our clients, understanding their challenges, while balancing and prioritizing our product roadmap and their needs
- Be responsible for creating and driving the product roadmap toward continuous improvements and innovation
- At least 5 years of Product Management experience, preferably in an Agile environment, working on web-based products
- Strong technical background; no longer a coder, but must have the ability to relate to engineers and grasp the technical details driving the product
- 'Spidey Sense' product instincts and creativity; have a problem solver attitude and an innate ability to find solutions
- Deep understanding of SaaS platforms
- Ability to dive into analytics to spot opportunities and drive product priorities
- Extensive knowledge of how to incorporate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Product PLUS: exposure to Loyalty products and solutions in a past job
We've built a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more:
- We bring toys (and dogs) to the office but still think the most fun thing to do is build product
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U
- We say what we mean and mean what we say
- Competitive compensation and generous employee benefits package including fully paid Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employees & their dependents!
- Stock options for all employees!
||New York, NY 10010 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED