Interested in this opportunity?
- Apply Now! Will take less than 5 minutes
- Refer a friend (by e-mail) to this job opportunity
Deem, Inc. delivers Commerce-as-a-Service to businesses enabling them to save, sell and syndicate resulting in lower costs, increased revenue and enhanced customer loyalty. Over the past year, more than $6.5 billion of relevant commerce transactions occurred across Deem. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
We are looking for a seasoned and dynamic Product Management Director to drive the product strategy and execution for Deem Purchase / e-Procurement. This role is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future vision for Deem.
The ideal candidate has deep experience in e-procurement Apps and e-Commerce marketplaces as a product manager, understands product catalog/inventory feeds and how to make them self-service for merchants, and has a keen sense for a great customer experience and how to measure improvements against it.
He/she is comfortable with large data sets, can separate the signal from the noise, and has the charisma to motivate cross-functional teams, our direct sales organization and our channel partners with a track record of setting milestones and delivering against them.
- Manage the road map for Deem Purchase / e-Procurement
- Define the user experience and functional specifications for new site features, work with internal and external teams to commit to the scope and milestones, and drive the project schedule from design to production launch
- Make it easy for merchants to manage their catalogs, while maximizing the data quality and attribute completeness of their listings
- Enable self-service tools for merchants to detect and fix their own listing defects. Leverage the feature sets of other internal teams to standardize and share best practices
- Partner with marketing team and partners to deliver new merchandising features where justified
- Run multivariate tests (A/B tests) to validate behavior and business impact
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of relevant product management work experience in e-commerce, vendor management and/or supply chain management at recognized retailers or innovative startups
- Demonstrated experience and success leading high profile, cross-functional projects
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an very fast-paced environment
- Strong systems thinking and comfortable working with technical teams on requirements definition
- Experience with large-scale, multi-dependency projects and rapid iterations with an agile/scrum development team
- Knows how to use data and analytics to make informed decisions
- Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills
- Ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others
- MBA or Computer Science degree is desired