Director, Product Marketing MarketShare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and deliver unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing analytics, development of business insights from data, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
Director of Product Marketing
Marketshare is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join our team. Our Saas offerings capitalize on use of big analytics on big data to help Fortune 500 companies optimize their advertising and marketing spend. Our goal is to deliver innovative and intuitive user experience for brand marketers to make better budget allocation decisions on a day to day basis. We have created an advanced predictive analytics big data platform on the cloud that crunches large volumes of data, builds and applies models to allow the marketers to run what-if scenarios on real life budget allocation situations and get a recommendation on better allocation.
- Conduct research and evolve MarketShare's understanding of the ecosystem and competitive landscape to guide product development and go-to market strategy
- Gather client input and develop client needs assessment and prioritization
- Develop Market Requirement Documents and detailed use cases and user stories
- Develop positioning statements, articulate benefits and competitive benchmarks, and work with marketing team on developing marketing and sales collateral
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering, account managers, sales and marketing teams to ensure the value of new products/features are easily understood by customers and prospects
- Design and deliver product demonstration to clients, prospects, partners, investors etc.
- Facilitate communication and build consensus between a variety of internal teams including: product, engineering, account managers, sales, marketing, executive etc.
What We Look For
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidates possess a combination of enterprise software Product Marketing work experience and a good understanding of marketing, media planning, marketing/media mix modeling, and marketing analytics.
Must Haves: (please highlight your experience specifically with modeling and analytics products)
- Bachelors Degree as a minimum, preferably in applied science, statistics, mathematics, marketing, or economics
- 5+ years extensive relevant Product Marketing Experience in Enterprise Software in the marketing / analytics areas
- Proven experience in developing user stories and Market Requirement Documents
- Prior knowledge of marketing, marketing analytics, enterprise software, planning and simulation solutions
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to the situation, be flexible and nimble in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Proven ability to work with and guide multi-disciplinary teams
- Understanding of the enterprise software development, implementation, sales and deployment cycles.
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare Employees with unsolicited resumes
||Los Angeles, CA 90025 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED