Director, Project Management Fountain Medical
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Fountain Medical Development, is a full service contract research organization. We are specialized in conducting and managing clinical development studies in China. Our clients include multi-national pharmaceutical companies as well as biotechnology firms in USA and/or Europe.
As numerous drug development studies are being outsourced to Asia and China, this position offers high level of career growth potential and an accelerated path to gain insider knowledge of a) drug development processes and b) managing critical studies for pharmaceutical and biotech industry. It provides opportunity to obtain cross-cultural business management skills (Western culture vs Asian culture).
Customer relations: Establishing and managing working relationships with senior management of sponsor companies. Managing key accounts for long term collaboration.
Preparing communication materials for clients, including reports as well as presentation materials. Answer clients needs by emails, fax or phone calls.
Manage and train junior PMs in US
2. Reporting relationship:
Reports to VP, Business Development and International Project Management
3. Office location: Home based.
4. traveling: 10-20 initially, Attending professional conferences (BIO, DIA meetings, etc) and visiting clients on-site
5. Full-time positions.
6. Starting time: June 1, 2008
- A valid drivers license
- Working permit in United States
- At least five years of clinical working experience in CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech companies.
- Working knowledge of clinical development in Asia is a plus.
- MD or PhD preferred, MS or MA in Biology, Medical sciences or MBA will be considered.
- Expert in using MS words, MS Excel, MS power points. Knowledge of using MS project is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or biotech drug development
- Good analytical thinking
- Excellent work ethics, detail-oriented
- Excellent people skills, flexible, easy to interact with.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED