Director Relationship Marketing Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Director Relationship Marketing
Trulia is seeking a Director Relationship Marketing to develop and execute a world-class email marketing and push notification program that builds meaningful, lasting relationships with our users and ultimately grows our business.
Reporting to the Senior Director Consumer Marketing, you'll lead the development of the overall strategy and program that speaks to people as individuals â€" targeting them with only the messages that they want to hear, when they want to hear them, and across all of the channels and devices that they are using. Leading a team and working in conjunction with designers, product managers, engineers, and big data expertsyou'll oversee campaign development from end to end, ensuring that we continue to use the email channel to drive the overall business.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Formulate the communications (email and push notifications) strategy and plan that increases consumer engagement and retention
- Lead a cross-functional team to execute the plan to achieve specific business objectives, identifying and prioritizing key programs and initiatives, presenting campaign plans, overseeing execution, reporting and optimization efforts
- Create and lead the planning and development of ongoing communications (email and push notifications) targeted toward multiple key segments through in-depth consumer analysis
- Push the envelope of ground-breaking strategies for delivering successful lifecycle communications programs, creating and implementing plans to optimize creative, deliverability, data hygiene, privacy, segmentation, testing strategies, etc.
- Monitor deliverability and work with the email reporting and deliverability tools as well as the deliverability team to maintain a high delivery rate.
- Perform detailed analyses across programs, campaigns, and segments and implement actionable recommendations for improvement and monitor key performance indicators and trends.
- Work with internal teams to design, develop, and manage segmentation rules and models, containing demographics, psychographics, and behavior
- Perform analysis to report on consumer profiling, online activity, campaign response behaviors, retention, up-sell/cross-sell, and attrition.
- Interface with senior executives to report on the effectiveness and success of email marketing and push notification campaigns and programs.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years relationship marketing, with solid domain experience in email marketing, CRM, and web analytics
- Have experience working with consumer segmentation to develop targeting strategies, understand target needs along the customer journey and design highly relevant messaging and offers that attract and retain high quality consumers
- Direct experience in developing and executing online relationship and lifecycle marketing campaigns to increase response, revenue, and lifetime value
- Must know how to use modern database and data-driven communications methods to reach micro-segmented audiences, delivering highly relevant e-messages that grow the business.
- Must have experience creating test and learn plans that optimize the lifetime value of key customer segments
- Current knowledge around email marketing opportunities and challenges including deliverability, creative, segmentation and modeling, privacy and data security, etc.
- Ability and desire to roll up your sleeves and execute as well as to oversee a team that is driving execution â€" from copy writing to analysis
- Experience and understanding of both web-based and mobile businesses
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills, including data mining and modeling
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization. Also, strong bias for action and getting things done, both individually and with teams
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to lead as well as work within a cross-functional team
- Strong Excel, Omniture, PowerPoint and SQL skills
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED