Director, Sales Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you an executive who thrives on building strategy and vision for a high performing sales organization?
Do you have a proven track record of success, while humble enough to roll up your sleeves and work elbow to elbow with your team?
Would your previous manager call you a respected people leader?
We're looking for a sales leader who has a proven track record of building strategy that drives seemingly unattainable revenue growth. You will motivate and engage an eager group of strategic sales executives to achieve their peak performance. You are a master of metrics and will moonlight as an analyst for your business unit. There is a lot of work to do. You in?
Top professionals have choices. Why choose Trulia?
- Opportunity to build strategy and direction for a business unit in an established company.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Unlimited PTO and 9 paid holidays per year
- Restricted Stock Units (RSU) â€" Own your part of the company!
Do you have what it takes?
- Career growth and opportunity for advancement
- Proven track record - delivering business results based on continuous improvement & experimentation
- Real estate and/or enterprise sales experience â€" broker, agent, partner, vendor, etc.
- Data-driven decision maker â€" you will have flexibility to test and iterate on campaigns
- Amazing communicator - written and verbal with all levels of the company
- Team player â€" work hard & play hard types, people centric!
- Flexible - jump in as needed on a variety of company projects and initiatives.
- Strong background of traditional and innovative approaches to effectively build and scale sales organizations
- Presentation skills - large accounts and/or vendor show experience and passionate about training sales executives this skill.
- Minimum 10-12 years sales leadership experience â€" ideally across a range of sales & product environments, incl. organizations with large, outbound sales teams that drive transactional volume
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- PASSION for sales, a drive to want to be on the cutting edge of something new & amazing!
- Experience with CRMs, ideally Salesforce.com and telephony software
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED