Director, Sales Rearden Commerce
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Interested in this opportunity?
- Apply Now! Will take less than 5 minutes
- Refer a friend (by e-mail) to this job opportunity
Deem, Inc. delivers Commerce-as-a-Service to businesses enabling them to save, sell and syndicate resulting in lower costs, increased revenue and enhanced customer loyalty. Over the past year, more than $6.5 billion of relevant commerce transactions occurred across Deem. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
The Director of Sales will lead a sales team responsible for the generation of new sales and cross sales, with strong focus in the mid-market segment (100-1000 employee companies). This position will own the sales strategy in conjunction with leadership to deliver on growth targets.
- The Director of sales will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, on-boarding, training, pipeline management, sales process management, value proposition and pitch development in collaboration with marketing and leadership
- Continuously understanding the competitive marketplace and product set and to communicate internally with the Products team on all marketplace and prospect/customer requirements
- Work closely with the sales team with selling an integrated suite of apps on one platform for travel, expense and purchase, to help companies manage all indirect purchasing and optimizing their spend and cash flow
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education
- At least 5 years of successful people leadership and target attainment
- Proven track record in sales, thought leadership, sales cycle, process management, CRM usage, sales analytics to understand progress and challenges, competitive awareness and product knowledge
- Knowledge of the technology solutions currently available in the travel, expense and purchase arena; an understanding of the mid-market segment and B2B selling is a must
- Ability to manage and motivate a geographically dispersed virtual team
- SaaS background with emphasis on Expense, Travel and Purchase
- Demonstrated full cycle sales expertise from prospecting to close
- Stong financial acumen
- Excellent collaboration abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Poses a solid executive presence
- Ability to travel up to 50%
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED