Director, Sales Recruiting Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs thatÂ simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
The Director of Sales Recruiting is responsible for the successful staffing of the Sales and PreSales organizations.Â Â The Director will manage and lead the Sales and PreSales talent acquisition teams, operate as a business partner to Workday's sales leadership with regard to all people-related strategies and initiatives, and provide thought-leadership to identify new programs and approaches to help Workday become leading edge in its recruitment, management and leadership development activities.
- Partner with hiring managers and Workday's sales leadership to play a key role in the design, implementation and management of workforce planning processes.
- Develop cost effective strategies that align with and further enhance the recruiting goals.
- Build and implement operational efficiencies and practices that drive strong performance across all recruitment related metrics including Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Cost Per Hire and Source Effectiveness
- Create pro-active recruitment strategies for future business needs and succession planning by partnering with external organizations and colleges/universities to create effective talent pools, with a particular emphasis on diversity.
- Develop tools and approaches to assess and improve candidate engagement. Recruitment efforts will be conducted through direct sourcing, industry networking, employee referrals, and appropriate trade and industry organizations.Â
- Directs the recruitment teams to ensure superior client satisfaction.Â
- Facilitates / re-deploys recruitment assistance as needed based on business needs, priorities, and caseloads.
- Analyze HR metrics and review trends to design and implement programs around talent attraction and engagement.
- Participate in annual Organization Review process:Â Â Work closely with department heads to identify high potential talent, as well as potential talent gaps within the organization; support initiatives to develop and retain high potential talent.
- Lead the design and delivery of employment branding and innovative recruiting campaign activities that produce awareness and draw high quality candidates.
- Responsible for relationship building and partnering with senior executives.Â
- Must maintain diplomacy of the highest integrity and possess sound judgment.
- Partner with HR peers as it relates to employment practices, including the relevant compensation activities of internal equity and market analysis, succession planning and high-potential development, workforce talent assessment and development, and performance management.
- 10+ years progressive HR experience, minimum of 3 years of experience managing a recruiting team.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.
- Strong knowledge of current employment law with respect to the recruiting process.
- Self-motivated, results-driven HR professional with proven experience designing and executing creative recruiting strategies.
- Proven leadership and influencing skills with the ability to build strong productive relationships with all levels of staff.
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills; including the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders and business stakeholders.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to partner across departments and influence outcomes.
- Strong knowledge and experience with current recruiting practices and trends including web-based recruiting tools and new technologies.
- Knowledge of enterprise software market, competitors, trends
- BA/BS degree required; Masterâs degree a plus
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services