Director/Senior Director of Product and Technical Marketing Ruckus Wireless
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Ruckus Wireless is supplier of advanced wireless systems for the mobile Internetworking market. The company markets and manufactures a wide range of indoor and outdoor ?Smart Wi-Fi? products for enterprises, mobile operators, and broadband service providers around the world. Ruckus was also named a Top Workplace in Silicon Valley by Bay Area News Group?s (BANG) Top Workplaces for 2013 in their Midsize Companies list of 30 companies.
Reporting directly to the Vice-President of Marketing, this is a perfect opportunity for a well- organized and experienced marketing professional to make a significant impact at a senior level within our growing organization.
- The Director/Sr Director of Product and Technical Marketing leads a team responsible for marketing to service provider and enterprise customers worldwide. The candidate is responsible for the planning and execution of all product launches, technology marketing, competitive analysis and testing, and critical solution testing with alliance/ecosystem partners. The candidate will work closely with Product Management, Sales and SE leadership, global Marketing teams, Training, Customer Services, and other cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of each launch.
- Responsible for product launch strategy and execution, the head of product and technical marketing will lead launch teams, define launch plans, own the launch calendar and ensure the success of product introductions to the market. This includes deep understanding of market trends, customer use cases and challenges, competitive dynamics, market and business level needs of service provider and enterprise customers by persona types. Ability to develop compelling, concise messaging and positioning that builds the Ruckus brand in the industry with stakeholders including industry analysts, press, Sales, SEs, and channel partners is critical to the success of the role.
- Responsible for technical marketing of innovations from chip level and embedded software to standalone applications which may include analytics, location based services, Ruckus and 3rd party mobile apps, cloud based services, etc. The team is responsible for developing clear differentiation and positioning strategies and content based on analyzing and testing competitive portfolios with Sales/SE as the main stakeholder for knowledge transfer. The technical marketing function stays ahead of technology curves through participation in industry forums, standards bodies, R&D involvement, customer/Sales and alliance engagements.
- The selected candidate must have 8+ years of extensive experience working in Product and Technical Marketing organizations and/or product management. The candidate must have a demonstrable track record of success in product launches, developing collateral and other programs and activities that assist field organizations to be successful. Public speaking, hosting outbound meetings/webinars, leading analyst engagements, briefing press, meeting with channel partners and customers, etc. are required.
- The candidate must have prior media training and has extensive experience on stage, video, webcasts, and other public live venues.
- The candidate must have strong writing and marketing communications skills.
- The candidate must have a good working knowledge of working with Enterprise accounts, channel, and the Service Provider community in MNO and/or MSO space. In addition they should have a good understanding of IP, L2/3 networking, WLAN, cloud architectures, hardware and software applications. Knowledge of business modeling techniques for Carrier Wi-Fi solutions would be considered a distinct advantage.
- The position is based in Sunnyvale, CA and will require domestic and/or international travel as needed.
To all recruitment agencies: Ruckus Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and/or individual recruiters without a signed agreement. Ruckus Wireless will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted through this site, to Ruckus Wireless employees or contractors.
||880 West Maude Avenue |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED