Director, SEO Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be found anywhere else: consumers can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime, and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations, and top-rated mobile applications.
Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture -we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in San Francisco Bay Area and Denver.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital.
Trulia is looking for an experienced SEO wizard who can help us grow our large consumer audience of buyers, renters, owners, and sellers. As a member of the Consumer Product Team, you will be responsible for our SEO strategy and the day-to-day execution of this critical component of Trulia's organic growth.
Your primary responsibility will be to maintain and grow Trulia's SEO performance, which is a major driver of Trulia's growth. You will work closely with the product management, UX/Design, development/engineering, QA, and marketing teams to implement the initiatives underlying the SEO strategy. You'll be our subject matter expert, monitoring and reporting performance against our high-growth initiatives, and you'll interact regularly with our senior management team who value SEO.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing SEO for a multi-platform consumer internet brand with high SEO traffic volume. Strong analytical and problem solving are also key to success in this role.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company at a time of amazing growth and have an impact on the single-largest sector of the US economy. You'll work with a team of fun and passionate people to help our users make smarter decisions about buying, renting, owning and selling homes.
- Define and manage web and mobile SEO optimization tactics and road map, including on-site tactics and content and back-linking strategies
- Manage and optimize keyword portfolio, perform SEO audits, and report on SEO KPIs
- Stay ahead of search engine trends and best practices, and promote and drive SEO innovation
- Manage the SEO support and reporting infrastructure including third party SEO vendors/agencies
- Work in cross-functional teams including UX/Design, product management, marketing, PR, and QA to drive SEO initiatives
Why consider Trulia?
- 5+ years of SEO experience and a track record of success optimizing a high volume, long-tail consumer internet business
- Deep knowledge of search ranking factors, search engine updates, and SEO best practices, and a frequent user of SEO tools, blogs, and forums
- Well-versed in on-site/off-site and server-side SEO optimization, including ability to build a well-optimized website from ground up while maintaining superior user experience
- A self-starter with strong written & verbal communication skills
- Our product managers, designers, and engineers are passionate and smart. We have a lot of leeway on how we do our work, and take that responsibility seriously
- We're not afraid to try things that may not work
- We are serious about agile development practices, and use them to work more efficiently and effectively
- We work out of a gorgeous office in an unbeatable location in downtown San Francisco; one block from BART/Muni
- We've got a stocked kitchen, and a kegerator
- We're growing like crazy and are attacking a massive $22 billion opportunity
||San Francisco |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED