Director/Sr Director Technical Operations Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Title: Director, Technical Operations
Department: Operations â€" Bangalore, India
Reporting Structure: Position Reports to the Vice President, Operations Service & Delivery in Redwood Shores, CA
Summary of Position: Yodlee delivers innovative Personal Finance and Money Movement applications that make online banking more profitable for our customers. Over 100 leading financial institutions and portals including 7 of the top 10 US Banks, offer Yodlee-powered solutions to millions of consumers worldwide.
The Director of Technical Operations is responsible for overseeing Production Operations, Database Operations, and Release Services. These teams provide such services to the company as 24/7/365 support and monitoring of all production environments, deployment of software for new product releases, customer specific releases and scheduled product enhancement releases, management of both OLTP and data warehouse environments, and Operations tools development. In addition the role will oversee the activities and be the leadership representation for Yodlee Performance and Capacity team and Security team located in the Yodlee Bangalore office.
The Director of Technical Operations will be an active participant and member of Yodlee's India Management Team (IMT), representing Operations with regards to Yodlee India business directives and initiatives.
Yodlee offers our employees an enjoyable and dynamic environment to grow their skills and further their careers. If you are looking for an opportunity to play a key role in developing operational improvement solutions, then Yodlee is the place for you.
Primary Responsibilities:List 3 to 6 key responsibilities of the job
As a leader within the Yodlee Operations team, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Lead and mentor the Technical Operations team directing day to day activities and over all goals as aligned with Yodlee Operations and Company initiatives
- Build relations with IMT members developing an alliance to ensure Operations initiatives and interests are properly represented and supported
- Review, enhance, and establish standard operating procedures to improve incident management, change managements, and software deployment; automating processes where possible to reduce support overhead and increase efficiencies
- Manage and lead a core cross functional team responsible for developing the new Service Delivery Platform, which will automate the end to end software deployment process. Direct management of this cross functional team is required for the whole of 2013
- Oversight of technical implementation of product and business applications working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to meet Yodlee' s business goals
- Develop cross-functional relations with all major departments raising the visibility of the Operations team
- Identify product enhancements that will continually improve Operations ability to support and deploy Yodlee's suite of products
- Working with the Technical Operations management team and personnel, lead efforts to implement Center of Excellence
Work Experience*:The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in the following areas:
- 10+ years of experience in IT Operations, preferably within a SaaS environment
- 7+ years of direct management of multi-functional operations team
- 5+ years supporting 24/7/365 data center environments, including network, application, database, storage infrastructure
- Proven ability to execute on plans to drive results
- Interactions with Sr. and Executive management
- Collaboration with cross functional teams
Technical Skills: Demonstrated experience and/or expertise in the following areas:
- Datacenter infrastructure models
- Application design and architecture
- Oracle Database management systems and technologies (RAC, Golden Gate, RAT)
- Storage systems such as 3PAR, NetApp
- Front and back end monitoring tools/solutions
Education/Degree(s)*: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT Operations. Advanced degree preferred.
Certification/Training:PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma certifications desired but not required
Other Job-Related Requirements: (location, travel, minimum physical requirements)
Expected that the candidate can make the daily commute to Yodlee Bangalore office
Regular travel to Redwood Shores, CA (minimum 2-4 times per year)
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED