Solutions Design, Epocrates
- Within our team selling approach, provide senior level consultation and leadership to sell new campaigns to clients that align with their business, customer and brand goals.
- Manage relationships with multiple BioPharma clients and agency partners, serving as the senior level strategic contact to articulate Epocrates' value proposition and product/service capabilities.
- Become an expert in, and work with sales to meet bookings and revenue goals for our commercial product offerings
- Write detailed proposals; craft compelling presentations; and deliver strategic impact briefings or results reports to clients that foster our relationships and lead to repeat business
- Work with Account Teams to ensure that our delivered solutions are meeting client strategic needs. Oversee and review key client-facing deliverables to ensure best-in-class presentation and positioning
- Keep Solutions Design team lead apprised of any issues with clients i.e. client strategy issues, product leadership or competitive gaps, etc. Feed back to team new product ideas, product enhancements, or strategic client-facing deliverables that can enhance our ability to grow.
- Develop internal Epocrates and athenahealth relationships that enhance your Client Team's ability to deliver on client commitments
- Become recognized as an industry expert, and seek opportunities to present high-level briefings or overviews at the client or functional specific level (e.g. â€œSanofi Mobile Dayâ€ or industry conferences) as requested.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 10+ years selling or consulting within/into the pharmaceutical industry at a senior level (MBA, MD, or Masters degree a plus).
- Documented track record of sales and consultative excellence, delivering solutions and advice that expanded client accounts.
- Knowledge of emerging e-marketing or mobile technologies and capabilities that impact customer strategies.
- Knowledge of BioPharma brand strategies, lifecycles, regulatory considerations and organizational dynamics
- Strong Leadership Skills and ability to Self Direct
- Superior Written and Oral Communication and Presentation Skills
- Strong People and Teamwork Skills
- Strong Client Management Skills. Prior experience working with e-marketing, marketing, brand, and/or medical affairs groups.
- Strong Analytic and Strategic Abilities
|Location:||Ewing, NJ |
|Headquarters:||1100 Park Place|
San Mateo, CA 94403