Director - Talent Acquisition Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Director - Talent Acquisition
Human Resources | Santa Clara, CA, United States
The Director, Talent Acquisition will develop corporate recruiting strategies in support of functional business objectives. The Director, will be responsible for establishing recruiting strategies, processes and programs to enable talent acquisition at Infoblox. The Director, will be accountable for establishing and developing effective working relationships with the functional business leaders through effective communication and partnerships. Ideal candidate will have generalist HR experience in HR Operations, Compensation and benefits and or Learning and Development.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting process.
- Manage internal and external recruiting resources (recruiters, agencies, job boards, etc)
- Partner with hiring managers to develop recruiting strategy for current and future needs.
- Conduct recruiting strategy meetings to discuss recruiting process and sourcing plans.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure recruiting processes are followed to include timely feedback, driving time to fill, cost per hire, interview to placement ratio
- Provide hiring metrics
- Ensures company's staffing policies and procedures are in compliance
- Oversee company ATS
- Ensures consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns.
- Must have 8+ years experience with full life cycle recruiting including demonstrated expertise in advanced internet searching, candidate research and cold calling.
- 5 + years corporate recruiting experience highly desired
- Experience selecting and implementing ATS
- Must demonstrate ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution oriented.
- Ability to continuously drive for process improvement coupled with excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to manage customer relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a large, team environment.
- Able to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner - executive presence.
- Proven organization skills - ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- Strong computer skills - MS Office products, ATS, HRIS
- Language Requirement: English
- Written: Must be able to develop and lead the HR strategy, processes and programs.
- Verbal: Must be able to articulate the overall management of the company's recruiting, benefits, compensation, performance management, training and organization development initiatives.
- Interpersonal: Ability to execute the HR management initiatives that provide positive impact to the company
- Presentation: Internal
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services