Director, Talent Management Allconnect
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Exempt/Non-Exempt:Exempt
Benefits:Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, paid holidays, and more
Employment Type:Full Time
Description:We are seeking an HR Director with recruiting expertise.This role must function as a true HR Business Partner with an emphasis on talent management through recruiting and retention activities. Retention activities will be diverse and include onboarding, professional development and employee engagement initiatives. This role will touch the full lifecycle of employees by owning the acquisition process as well as some aspects of the exit process.
The successful candidate must be able to manage a team of recruiters while also serve as the primary recruiter for the corporate functions (IT, Finance, HR, etc.) This role will work closely with HR Business Partners in all locations and business leaders on all aspects of talent management.
Duties:TALENT ACQUISITION LEADER
- Manage a geographically dispersed recruiting team.
- Provide full lifecycle recruiting for corporate functions.
- Manage staffing vendor relationships.
- Develop and install best practices with non-exempt and exempt hiring processes
- Partner with sales center management on all aspects of the Home Services Consultant lifecycle
- Work proactively with hiring managers on job definitions, sourcing strategies, selection and on-going talent assessment
- Play a visible and active role in sales center optimization, with a focus on workforce productivity and satisfaction.
- Craft and implement through local recruiters, market-specific sourcing strategies
- Own and manage the new hire orientation program for the enterprise
- Conduct new hire orientation at the corporate location
- Manage all aspects of new hire documentation to ensure it is complete, consistently distributed to all new hires
- Partner with CAO and VP, HR to develop a pragmatic succession planning methodology for corporate roles
- Initiate a robust, periodic talent evaluation process to insure skill sets align with business strategies
- Participate in cross functional strategic discussions regarding employer of choice initiatives and retention mechanisms
- Manage communications and new hire experience for new employees and hiring manager prior to start date and within first 30 days.
- Partner with recruiting and hiring manager to develop 90 day onboarding plan for all new hires
- Update orientation presentation and new hire packets as needed
- Utilize this 12-week program to benefit future recruiting efforts for Allconnect by building a pipeline, strategically identifying and attracting talent, and marketing the company to university and college programs.
- Manage and coordinate corporate summer college internship program
- Partner with hiring managers and universities to recruit top talent
- Oversee the entire program and plan events and learning opportunities for interns
- Own and utilize the Allconnect exit process to cull information that is relevant to talent acquisition, employee retention and strategic resources planning.
- Conduct exit interviews for corporate employees and ensure that the exit process is consistently and effectively administered throughout the enterprise.
- Use analytical skills to acquire and interpret exit data and
- Disseminate exit information appropriately and partner with HR Business Partners to apply learnings from this information to drive our status as an employer of choice
Qualifications:Knowledge and Skills:
-Experience establishing credibility and working relationships at all levels.
-Good understanding of business strategy and how to link Talent Management initiatives to business initiatives
-Strong critical thinking skills, problem solving skills and the ability to use analytics to identify trends and implications relevant to talent management
influencing skills to communicate insights and implications for decision making
-Professional, business communication skills (written and verbal)
-Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
-Ability to coach recruiters and drive optimum outcomes
-Strong leadership skills with the ability to work closely and collaboratively with multiple departments and senior executives.
-Responsible, self-motivated and able to properly prioritize in order to work with minimum supervision while coordinating the work and skill of both direct reports and team members.
-Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting best practices (including EEO requirements)
-Ability to define and document recruiting practices, policies and effectively communicate and share recruiting strategy
-Thorough understanding of current online sourcing techniques
Leadership ? The ability to influence, persuade and negotiate effectively with senior level managers. An experienced and mature presence that invites collaboration, trust, and confidence face-to-face as well as virtually.
Action Oriented - The ability to own, proactively identify and follow through on actions and meet deadlines.
Sense of Urgency ? Completing actions as soon as possible or immediately.
Creativity ? The ability to design or identify ways to get things done that have not been done before or in the absence of typical aids/support.
Dealing with Ambiguity ? The ability to decide and act without having the total picture. Calm under pressure. Flexibility and adaptability to rapidly changing environment.
Integrity & Trust ? Ethical and trustworthy to properly store confidential and highly sensitive information as well as not share this knowledge with others.
Teamwork ? Must actively reach out to, collaborate with, and periodically fill in for fellow members of the HR team at different locations
-Bachelors degree from a 4-year university or college, preferably in Business, HR, or OD
-3-5 years prior senior HR generalist experience in a corporate environment
-5-7 years corporate recruiting experience, with both exempt and non-exempt populations
-Minimum of 3 years of management experience in a recruiting role.
-Strong computer skills including talent management systems (Silkroad, Taleo, etc.) MS Word, Excel ADP experience.
-Thorough knowledge of local, state and federal employment law (FMLA, FLSA, ADA, Title VII, etc),
-Prior experience delivering/developing new hire orientation
-PHR/SPHR is desireable.
-Experience defining processes.
||Four Concourse Parkway |
Atlanta, GA 30328
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED