Director, Total Rewards Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?Â
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday's mission is to build the next generation of enterprise business servicesâHuman Capital Management,Â Financial ManagementÂ andÂ Payrollâand deliver those solutions in aÂ Software as a Service (SaaS)Â model.Â Additionally, Workday is further building out our internal Human Resources team to support the growth of this highly successful company, adding aÂ Director, Total Rewards.Â
Workday is at a critical phase of its company growth where formalization/standardization of employee programs needs to be balanced with retaining the flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit so critical to an innovative, fast-moving technology organization. Â This role, reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer (CAO), regularly interfaces with Workday executive leadership, HR Business Partners, Legal, Stock Administration and the Compensation Committee to lead the organization through critical decision making and program development around its rewards â compensation, equity, benefits, recognition programs, retention programs, etc.Â
The incumbent would continue the development of sound, global compensation fundamentals â compensation business processes, title structures, job descriptions, salary levels and salary ranges. Additionally, rapid strengthening of stock plans, global mobility programs, promotion criteria, incentive compensation, executive compensation and recognition programs is desired.Â
This role will also be an integral member of the âWorkday on Workdayâ team ensuring the company takes full advantage of and even pushes the boundaries in its use of the HR and Business Intelligence technologies the company develops in the Workday product.Â Additionally, the role manages Workdayâs Global Benefits Manager and a future Compensation Analyst.
Successful candidates will possess the following experience and demonstrated skills:
- 15+ years generalist compensation experience, including significant time in growing, public companies
- Experience working in competitive labor markets (where talent demand exceeds supply)
- Built and managed legally compliant, creative, traditional and non-traditional compensation programs
- Experience partnering with Finance, Stock Administration, Payroll and Legal
- Experience consulting with and influencing executive leadership, including the CEO
- Strong service orientation but the ability to say ânoâ, ânot nowâ, âhereâs an alternativeâ
- A strategic viewpoint but the willingness to have a hands-on approach to work
- Design and administration of executive compensation programs
- Development and management of global compensation programs
- Experience developing and giving Board/Compensation Committee presentations
- Significant time developing broad-based and individual retention programs
- (prefer) Design and administration of sales compensation programs
- (prefer) Experience interfacing with HRIS teams/systems to design compensation workflow, tracking and reporting
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services