1. Responsible for managing a national distributor account and growing the business through developing channel partners.
2 . Work in tandem with channel partners to drive end user demand across Check Point's solution portfolio through focused account coverage to facilitate growth of the territory bookings.
3 . Develop new business through engagement of new prospect resellers.
4 . Support partners by conducting joint end user meetings, training, seminars, education, and presentations.
5. Set up and manage marketing and lead generation events in conjunction with distributor and resellers. This includes but is not limited to: product demos, lunch and learns, user group meetings, trade shows and Check Point Security Tours.
6 . The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to implement a business plan employing sound solution selling processes that drive execution.
Desired Background and Experience
- 5 years Distribution Account/Channel Management experience.
- Background in selling security and network/Internet Protocol network-related applications.
- Position requires day-to-day and overnight travel.
- A proven track record of success is critical.
- Must be a self-starter and a strong closer.
- B.S or equivalent education